Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
(17-01-2015 06:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:47 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Are you a male or a female? If you're a female, are you a single mother? If you're a male, are you a fudgepacker? Also, are you black?

He asked me if I was black. No I am not gay, though I have thought what sex with a tranny was like.

I meant YES - his name is lined through!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 07:43 PM
(17-01-2015 06:47 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Are you a male or a female?
Yes.
(17-01-2015 06:47 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  If you're a female, are you a single mother?
Yes.
(17-01-2015 06:47 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  If you're a male, are you a fudgepacker?
Yes.

(17-01-2015 06:47 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Also, are you black?

it was never easy for me ...

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-01-2015, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 08:08 PM by Free.)
And thus endeth the Tony Ribbins freak show, as he has now entered into the abyss of ... "WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TONY RIBBINS."

And everyone said, "Thank fuck."

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
17-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Now that the side show is over, I have a question: why did you all play along? It was obvious his only purpose was to get a rise out of people. So, why take the bait?

I don't get that.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
17-01-2015, 08:29 PM
(17-01-2015 08:10 PM)BnW Wrote:  Now that the side show is over, I have a question: why did you all play along? It was obvious his only purpose was to get a rise out of people. So, why take the bait?

I don't get that.

He's gone, so we can move on.

The only one who took any bait was T-Ribs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-01-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 08:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-01-2015 08:10 PM)BnW Wrote:  Now that the side show is over, I have a question: why did you all play along? It was obvious his only purpose was to get a rise out of people. So, why take the bait?

I don't get that.

Derailments just test the mettle of the thread. If it's worth its shit in salt it will rerail. ... If not, no big deal. ... Sometimes inevitable derailments should be accelerated so we can get back to the topic at hand. ... and shit ... ... and whatnot.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-01-2015, 08:39 PM

I don't get that.

[Image: ThatsEntertainmentMarquee.jpeg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Because someone on the internet was wrong.

[Image: 0.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-01-2015, 09:33 PM

I don't get that.

I wasn't the one throwing peanuts.

IT WAS GIRLY!

It was all his fault. Always is.

Smile

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
17-01-2015, 09:45 PM
(17-01-2015 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I don't get that.

Derailments just test the mettle of the thread. If it's worth its shit in salt it will rerail. ... If not, no big deal. ... Sometimes inevitable derailments should be accelerated so we can get back to the topic at hand. ... and shit ... ... and whatnot.

So...Vosur...can we get back to the cheese trains now?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.