Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
(17-01-2015 09:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Derailments just test the mettle of the thread. If it's worth its shit in salt it will rerail. ... If not, no big deal. ... Sometimes inevitable derailments should be accelerated so we can get back to the topic at hand. ... and shit ... ... and whatnot.

So...Vosur...can we get back to the cheese trains now?

Yes

[Image: Asset-00253_WI-Cheese-Train-Poster.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
17-01-2015, 09:53 PM
(17-01-2015 09:33 PM)Free Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 08:10 PM)BnW Wrote:  Now that the side show is over, I have a question: why did you all play along? It was obvious his only purpose was to get a rise out of people. So, why take the bait?

I don't get that.

I wasn't the one throwing peanuts.

IT WAS GIRLY!

It was all his fault. Always is.

Smile

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-01-2015, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2015 12:36 AM by cjlr.)
HAHAHA U R GAY MUCH FUNNY JOKE LOL

WIMMINZ BE STEALIN MUH SPERMS

If this guy's a troll then top kek. If he's serious then may God have pity on his miserable little soul.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
17-01-2015, 11:11 PM
(17-01-2015 10:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If he's serious than may God have pity on his miserable little soul.

[Image: Oe9VWYv.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-01-2015, 11:35 PM
[Image: 1459_900.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
17-01-2015, 11:45 PM
(17-01-2015 11:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: 1459_900.jpg]

[Image: 9b6.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
18-01-2015, 12:00 AM
(17-01-2015 09:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 09:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  So...Vosur...can we get back to the cheese trains now?

Yes

[Image: Asset-00253_WI-Cheese-Train-Poster.jpg]

My cousins took me over to Wisconsin once. There was no train, but otherwise actually looked almost like that. Very idyllic. There was this large hill, maybe a few hundred feet tall, with a gradual slope. Cows were all in a line walking up one side, and down the other. I thought, WTF are they doing ? My cousins said "What else is there to do here ?" Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-01-2015, 12:35 AM
(17-01-2015 11:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 10:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If he's serious than may God have pity on his miserable little soul.

[Image: Oe9VWYv.png]

I fuckin wrote "then", scrub.

Oh - you meant the second usage.

Yeah, whatever.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-01-2015, 09:38 AM
I don't think it should be abolished, but I really wish they would require the person receiving the support to show proof that they spent the money on the kids. My situation is a good example why.

My ex wife and I have a daughter together, she is now 16. I pay my ex wife $500 a month in child support. I've never missed a payment in 13 years.

The problem I have is that my daughter never sees a penny of it. I still end up buying all of my daughter's clothes, shoes, school supplies, and pay for her to have a cell phone. I even have to occasionally bring food over.

My ex wife has been fired from every nursing job she has ever had because of her marijuana habit. She fails drug tests, falls asleep in the nurses lounge for hours, one time she failed to document immunizations in a patients record and gave them the same shot the next time they came in (can be dangerous) and was fired for that from one hospital.

Now all she does is smoke weed (legal in Seattle where she lives, so I can't use it to get custody of my daughter) and drink alcohol all day. She gets welfare and food stamps. She doesn't pay rent because she's in section 8 housing.

She has absolutely ZERO cash. How then, does she have money for cigarettes, marijuana and alcohol every day? It's obvious she spends my child support on her habits. But there is no state or federal law that requires her to prove she spends the money on my daughter. That is just wrong in my opinion.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 6 users Like Patriot10mm's post