Poll: Should Hilary Clinton now produce her private emails?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Should Clinton now produce her private emails?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Should Clinton now produce her private emails?
The FBI has claimed that it is a very real possibility that Hillary Clinton's personal email server was hacked by foreign actors. Hillary has expressed a desire to keep her private emails private. This means a that a foreign actor could potentially black mail her by threating to release her private emails.

Do you think the electorate now has a right to see those private emails in order to ascertain the risk of blackmail?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Should Clinton now produce her private emails?
If she publicizes those e-mails, won't everyone in the world get the goods?

Doesn't seem like a good idea, to me.

Of course, you've already considered this.
06-07-2016, 04:43 AM
(06-07-2016 01:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The FBI has claimed that it is a very real possibility that Hillary Clinton's personal email server was hacked by foreign actors. Hillary has expressed a desire to keep her private emails private. This means a that a foreign actor could potentially black mail her by threating to release her private emails.

Do you think the electorate now has a right to see those private emails in order to ascertain the risk of blackmail?

I forgive you for being such an idiot.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-07-2016, 05:06 AM
Wikileaks had here emails up (don't know if they took them down). But hearing and seeing what they put out, Hillary looks a lot different than she does on the campaign trail. If anything I am interested in seeing her TPP and Goldman Sachs emails. However, as said before, they can't due it do to the risk of more people getting it. On top of that, she wouldn't want her emails getting out anyway.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-07-2016, 05:27 AM
(06-07-2016 01:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The FBI has claimed that it is a very real possibility that Hillary Clinton's personal email server was hacked by foreign actors. Hillary has expressed a desire to keep her private emails private. This means a that a foreign actor could potentially black mail her by threating to release her private emails.

Do I have a right to see your private email?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
06-07-2016, 05:30 AM
The emails wikileaks put up came directly from the batch released by the State Department. And, they were only highlighting correspondence on military action in Iraq. So, that was a limited view.

There are a bunch that have been made public and you can probably find them and search for yourself for TPP or Goldman.

As for the OP: no, she should not make her private mails public unless she wants to. Private correspondence should remain private. And, the hacking argument is wrong because it assumes it's the result of using her private server. Email gets hacked regularly, unfortunately. The possibility should not preclude public figures from having privacy.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
06-07-2016, 05:43 AM
They shouldn't be made public - but should be reviewed by No Such Agency .......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-07-2016, 07:43 AM
No. Even a public figure has a right to some measure of privacy.
07-07-2016, 06:18 AM
(06-07-2016 05:27 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

Do I have a right to see your private email?

I think you do have the right to see my private emails if I am expecting your vote.