Should Hillary Keep Running If Indicted? Half The Country Thinks So

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Should Hillary Keep Running If Indicted? Half The Country Thinks So

A new poll found that about half of the country believes Hillary Clinton should continue her campaign even if she is indicted. Are we longing for a criminal Commander in Chief?

"Most continue to believe likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is a lawbreaker, but half of all voters also say a felony indictment shouldn’t stop her campaign for the presidency.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters think Clinton should immediately stop campaigning if she is charged with a felony in connection with her use of a private e-mail server while secretary of State. Fifty percent (50%), however, think she should continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Voters were evenly divided on this question in January, but at that time we didn’t include the name of any candidate.
Among Democratic voters, 71% believe Clinton should keep running, a view shared by only 30% of Republicans and 46% of voters not affiliated with either major party.
Forty percent (40%) of all voters say they are less likely to vote for Clinton because of the e-mail issue, while nearly half (48%) say it will have no impact on their vote. Just eight percent (8%) say the issue makes them more likely to vote for the former first lady.”*

Americans you had just one job this election, JUST ONE.. to elect a good president... bah who am I kidding your nation is overrun with stupid people
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
02-06-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Should Hillary Keep Running If Indicted? Half The Country Thinks So
If you needed any more proof that the American public is a special kind of stupid, there you go.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-06-2016, 05:21 AM
(02-06-2016 05:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If you needed any more proof that the American public is a special kind of stupid, there you go.

Donald Trump already proved that to me nicely...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-06-2016, 05:53 AM
That's party politics for you.

When you're willing to vote for despicable people because they have a ( D ) or an ( R ) after their name - you're really not voting.

You're being an idiot.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
02-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Saw this in my Facebook feed. What's funny to me is that the puppet isn't really necessary. They're not fooling anyone. We already know, and we're still gonna vote for them.

[Image: DT7VJtF.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
02-06-2016, 08:10 AM
For what crime are they looking to indict her? Is this just hypothetical, or are they talking about the email thing?

If it's the former, I'm curious how many Republicans would stand behind their nominee if indicted. If it's the latter, what is the crime?
02-06-2016, 08:23 AM
She's not going to be "indicted". Read the Inspector's report.
Facepalm

Trump on the other hand, is already being tried for his Trump University fraud.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-06-2016, 09:38 AM
(02-06-2016 02:00 AM)Ace Wrote:  A new poll found that about half of the country believes Hillary Clinton should continue her campaign even if she is indicted. Are we longing for a criminal Commander in Chief? [...]

Gross extrapolation? In actuality, only 430 people said the opposite—from an adult US population of 209 million—or 0.002%.

(The margin of error in this poll was 4.8% with an assumed 95% level of confidence.)

A September 2014 New York Times article claimed Rasmussen Reports research has a "record of relying on dubious sampling and weighting techniques".

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-06-2016, 09:44 AM
(02-06-2016 08:10 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  For what crime are they looking to indict her? Is this just hypothetical, or are they talking about the email thing?

If it's the former, I'm curious how many Republicans would stand behind their nominee if indicted. If it's the latter, what is the crime?

It has been at least 20 years that "THEY" have been spending millions of dollars trying to find something to indict her for. And yes let's elect her and she can pardon herself!
02-06-2016, 10:58 AM
(02-06-2016 08:10 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  If it's the latter, what is the crime?
The crime is violating the Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Espionage Act and 18 U.S. Code § 1924.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]