Should Hillary Keep Running If Indicted? Half The Country Thinks So

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Should Hillary Keep Running If Indicted? Half The Country Thinks So
I read that too. Maybe he is. But, typically, prosecutors don't advertise their plans so I'm extremely dubious about any report about this.

Guilt or innocence needs to be tried in a court of law. I hate these media trials. It's hard enough for the courts to get it right and the media very often gets it wrong. I'm just find all these stories suspect. It may be that there is an indictment but I think if that happens than any similarities between that indictment and the stories about it are purely coincidental.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Someone else’s rant on why Clinton over Trump. If you are a Clinton fan enjoy it like I did, if not you might not want to read. Wink

The Moron’s Case For Hillary Clinton…because some of you really are that stupid.

https://thecontrarianblogger.wordpress.c...at-stupid/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-08-2016, 05:21 PM
I am sick of this fucking bullshit. The Bush Administration used private devices, and also courted charity funders too. There is a huge difference between "appearance" and LAW. Every fucking president including Bush and his daddy and Reagan, have done the same things. But only Bush crashed the economy, and only Reagan had an an illegal deal with Iran.

Hillary is being attacked for jaywalking at best. This is simply cold war bullshit by Nixon's supporters just like bigots cant get over they lost the Civil War.

And especially with any Bernie supporters sill refusing to follow his lead. FUCK YOU. I voted for him too. But how you can tout him as smart, then not listen to him now is fucking absurd.

Hillary is simply the continuing sour grapes obstructionism the GOP sold even before Obama took is first oath. The GOP is also screaming about her wanting to make her a 1 term president, like they did even before Obama took his first oath.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2016, 05:26 PM
(02-06-2016 05:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If you needed any more proof that the American public is a special kind of stupid, there you go.

(02-06-2016 05:21 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-06-2016 05:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If you needed any more proof that the American public is a special kind of stupid, there you go.

Donald Trump already proved that to me nicely...

I never asked to be born here Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-08-2016, 05:31 PM
(28-08-2016 05:21 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I am sick of this fucking bullshit. The Bush Administration used private devices, and also courted charity funders too. There is a huge difference between "appearance" and LAW. Every fucking president including Bush and his daddy and Reagan, have done the same things. But only Bush crashed the economy, and only Reagan had an an illegal deal with Iran.

Hillary is being attacked for jaywalking at best. This is simply cold war bullshit by Nixon's supporters just like bigots cant get over they lost the Civil War.

And especially with any Bernie supporters sill refusing to follow his lead. FUCK YOU. I voted for him too. But how you can tout him as smart, then not listen to him now is fucking absurd.

Hillary is simply the continuing sour grapes obstructionism the GOP sold even before Obama took is first oath. The GOP is also screaming about her wanting to make her a 1 term president, like they did even before Obama took his first oath.

Dude, you’re going to give yourself a coronary!

Take one of these [Image: qnOPxdf.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-08-2016, 09:42 PM
In the spirit of presenting a Fair and Balanced narrative, there is one thing that makes me rethink voting for Hillary, as the Onion puts it...

Clinton would be the first U.S. president who has had sex with a U.S. president, and that’s weird

Laugh out load

http://www.theonion.com/infographic/why-...nton-53577