Should I Stay or Should I Go

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Should I Stay or Should I Go
If you go with option B and get the improved experience and the better job outlooks, could you move closer in a few years? I think the skype idea is great so that way you can talk as often as possible.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
04-06-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm late to the party but I'm glad you went for option B Smile Happy Nurse is nice for us too Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-06-2015, 10:44 PM
I think staying is the right choice even if you end up seeing your son less, because him seeing you less often but HAPPY is much better then seeing you frequently and unhappy.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
05-06-2015, 11:07 PM
A mom who is miserable is a miserable mom.

Miserable moms often end up with kids who become 'fixers'. They want to try to make right something they have no control over. They want to make mom happy - that's too much stress on a child.

As long as you are sure that your son is being taken of by his father and other family when he isn't with you then I would say that taking care of you is the best choice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post