Should I adopt this dog for Xmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 12:13 AM
http://www.adoptapet.com/pet/8070633-bat...haired-mix

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Yes, because I once had a dog named Blitz, and he looks like my Snuffy. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-12-2012, 12:18 AM
RE: Should I adopt this dog for Xmas?
Like his face and love his name...looks like a good little dog that needs a good home. I say go for it.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-12-2012, 12:29 AM
He's cute! His profile looks like he'd bond well, too.
09-12-2012, 02:06 AM
This one, or another of the waiting thousands - if you're in a position to adopt a dog, do it!

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
09-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Abso-fucking-lutely!!

Ambulatory habitation detritus.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-12-2012, 02:59 AM
He's a cutie! I'd adopt him if I was in the dog adopting market. Right now trying to find homes for 4 adorable kitty cats that were dumped at my grandma's house. All of them are gorgeous, two are loving attention seeking kitties, the other two are a bit skittish, trying not to get too attached as we already have three. I say get the lil' rascal!

09-12-2012, 03:28 AM
To answer your question: if you feel ready for a new pet, sure. The dog looks cute and young enough to be fully trainable, but please take into account the fact that he spent time with the kind of people who would write'Ruff Ruff! My name is Blitz'

next to his picture. You may already be talking about damaged goods here. Hurry up and take him home sooner because that kind of environment would drop the IQ of any living thing.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
09-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Lorenzo (the surfing dog) says : "ruff ruff you must".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-12-2012, 03:43 PM
They say he is a ball of energy and that is common for the breed.

That means that he will likely not do well being left alone at home all day.

If that's going to be the case, I would advise against a terrier of any type, but especially a fox.

Make sure you don't adopt a dog because it's cute, make sure the personality fits your lifestyle.

If you have kids who love to play with him during the day, and you're up to either long walks or a lot of ball throwing, then he'll be good to go.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man