Should I feel guilty for eating at chick fil a?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Should I feel guilty for eating at chick fil a?
Was there any truth to that thing about chic fil a donating millions of dollars to the kill the gays foundation in Uganda?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 09:21 PM
You're letting the Cows win?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
31-08-2015, 09:27 PM
(31-08-2015 08:26 PM)cactus Wrote:  It's pretty fucking delicious. Ever had their chicken egg & cheese breakfast sandwich? It's like a chicken having sex with a bagel in your mouth!

I generally prefer my food to be pre-killed and not capable of coitus inside my mouth...

[Image: BHXGGJo.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2015, 09:32 PM
I never heard of it.

I guess I win.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-08-2015, 09:33 PM
There are many CEO's of large companies, who are Christian or religious to some degree, I'm assuming. I'd have to stay home and never purchase anything if I started concerning myself with buying from Christian owned or managed franchises. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-08-2015, 09:33 PM
(31-08-2015 09:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 08:26 PM)cactus Wrote:  It's pretty fucking delicious. Ever had their chicken egg & cheese breakfast sandwich? It's like a chicken having sex with a bagel in your mouth!

I generally prefer my food to be pre-killed and not capable of coitus inside my mouth...

[Image: BHXGGJo.gif]

omgroflmao!

Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Geez, thanks for posting that dogdamned video, Bucky.

Now I have to deal with the fact that I found that platinum blonde drag queen disturbingly hot.

(I usually can't stand blondes.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2015, 10:07 PM
(31-08-2015 09:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I never heard of it.

I guess I win.

My mind is blown. Blink

I can't drive 20 miles without running into one.

They used to sponsor events at my high school and hand out coupons for free sandwiches. I'd pick up all the spare coupons that people left on the floor, and I started a little collection of them. I've probably still got some laying around, and they'd probably still be good over a decade later, since they never put an expiration date on their coupons Big Grin

This was all in the days before they became widely known for their bigotry.... I think. Maybe I was just sheltered and never heard about it until college. lol

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
01-09-2015, 02:00 AM
(31-08-2015 06:27 PM)Rkane819 Wrote:  Man do I love chick fil a. There is one right on my way home from work and I stop there at least twice a week. I took a stand against hobby lobby, but mainly because that place sucks anyways so it wasn't hard to not go there but chick fil a is fantastic. I don't feel good about eating there but it's convenient and delicious. Does anyone else here directly or indirectly support Christian businesses or charities?

Me and evolutionkills along with a few others like robby were thinking of allowing you admittion to our secret atheist satanic illuminati organization to meet our mighty and incredibly satanic and divine leader and lord and master, Richard Dawkins and his right hand man, Charles Darwin's Clone, but now you can forget it!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post
01-09-2015, 02:08 AM
(01-09-2015 02:00 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 06:27 PM)Rkane819 Wrote:  Man do I love chick fil a. There is one right on my way home from work and I stop there at least twice a week. I took a stand against hobby lobby, but mainly because that place sucks anyways so it wasn't hard to not go there but chick fil a is fantastic. I don't feel good about eating there but it's convenient and delicious. Does anyone else here directly or indirectly support Christian businesses or charities?

Me and evolutionkills along with a few others like robby were thinking of allowing you admittion to our secret atheist satanic illuminati organization to meet our mighty and incredibly satanic and divine leader and lord and master, Richard Dawkins and his right hand man, Charles Darwin's Clone, but now you can forget it!

WTF? We have cloning tech already and yet somehow I don't have my own personal Scarlett Johansson clone? The outrage! Angry

[Image: 4YPSPhW.jpg]

The world has enough bearded hipsters already without resurrecting Charles Darwin... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post