Should I get my hair cut?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Should I get my hair cut?
I get it clippered down to stubble once a year. Might start doing it more often 'cause it's just a hell of a lot easier to take care of. Just a bar of soap instead of shampoo. I wouldn't shave it though. That white boy scalp's gonna look like a pimple since it ain't never seen the light of day.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Things do not go well for Sams with long locks who get shorn. Ask Delilah.
Just sayin.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Do you have long hair? Long hair on some guys can be pretty hawt.

But, if you're itching to get it cut, it will grow back. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
06-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah, it never hurts to try just chopping it all off of the maintenance is bothering you. I think you could pull off a shaved look quite nicely. Plus as others have said, it will grow back if you don't like it

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-10-2014, 04:22 PM
As someone that had long hair and hadn't had a haircut in about two years and finally got one last week I can safely say that I am most qualified person here to answer that question.

Do it!

Holy Jesus Christ, it is so god damn nice to not have to flick hair out of my god damn eyes. It looks much nicer. It's easier to wash and dry. It feels less heavy. And it sort of curls up at the tips, but that's just me.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-10-2014, 04:23 PM
(06-10-2014 02:53 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've had long, unstyled hair since I was 13...

I'm starting to get sick of it now... I go through gallons of Head And Shoulders every month, and my hair drier nearly caught fire last week.

But getting a haircut is not a very Rock 'n' Roll thing to do.

Just can't imagine what anyone could do with it besides going right to the bone and starting from scratch...

Any blokes on here gone from long Jebus hair to a short style? Did it go well?

Will I look even more of a twat after?

I would start by getting rid of the hair dryer - bursting into flames is even too metal for metal. Ask Hetfield.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Get it cut if it's becoming a nuisance. I don't go to your extent of long hair but as my youtube vids will show, I do keep mine relatively long at times - it's not an all or nothing thing!

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
06-10-2014, 04:57 PM
(06-10-2014 03:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 02:53 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've had long, unstyled hair since I was 13...

I'm starting to get sick of it now... I go through gallons of Head And Shoulders every month, and my hair drier nearly caught fire last week.

But getting a haircut is not a very Rock 'n' Roll thing to do.

Just can't imagine what anyone could do with it besides going right to the bone and starting from scratch...

Any blokes on here gone from long Jebus hair to a short style? Did it go well?

Will I look even more of a twat after?

Go for the bald look and wear black leather. Donate your hair to charity. Some charities take the hair and have wigs made for people who are going through chemo and their hair falls out.

Just a thought.

They won't want mine... Its like a chip pan. Big Grin

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2014, 05:01 PM
The bass player is urging me not to cut it...

He's just come back from Spain, and somehow lost his beard... He looks like a 9 year old now.

So there's a hair deficit in the band...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Shave underneath and leave the rest long. Maybe a good trim of the ends. Then you can pull it into a ponytail out of your way but let it down when you play.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post