Should I just...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Should I just...
hang about the neck till dead? Big Grin

Not really, but it seems I'm on Kim's ignore list now. Those other peeps I don't care about, but Kim I like - so I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Any insight (other than "don't be an asshole") is appreciated. Wink

(I mean, I'm just an asshole; I try not to be too ass-holy about it, but there it is.)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2011, 01:59 PM
RE: Should I just...
How does one know when they are on an ignore list?
Suicide is painless, except for all the pain.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Honestly I had you on my ignore list for a bit... because I couldn't understand a word you said; not because I thought you an asshole or because I don't like you or some other reason. I don't know if it's you, or me, or what. Am I not smart enough or not knowledgeable enough? Are you just insane? Something of each and more?

But I found myself frequently unblocking your posts to see what you said, so finally I just said "Fuck it" and took you off. What can I say... I want to read what you have to say. Sometimes your posts are easy for me to understand, sometimes not. That's just the way it is. Does that mean you should change or do something drastic? Nah. You are who you are, just be. Enjoy. Continue as long as you can. I'll try to keep up as much as I can, so stick around, it'll be difficult to keep up otherwise. Big Grin

Those good posts that I can understand, I like those ones.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
12-12-2011, 02:37 PM
If you're asking should you kill yourself then I say why do it alone. For the low low price of only 99.9999.9999$ I can off you in any way you so desire. I'm not advertising....

Anyways. If people are putting on their ignore list then I'd say that you are doing a better job at trolling than I am....without trying....I feel sad now.
But seriously. Just because some...no that's wrong. Just because MOST people can't understand you doesn't mean that you should change. If you like what you're typing but other people have a problem with it you know what I say? Fuck them. They are not important in the slightest. All that is important is my opinion and I think very highly of you. There. There's my nice thing for the day.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
12-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks, peeps. "i" am "i", so it doesn't help the logical processes to keep running the sims without asking questions. Just wanted to make sure my "asshole quotient" didn't suddenly rocket skyward while I wuz over here staring at my Gwynnies.

And if there's no "PM" option available, then yer on that poster's ignore list; is my calculations.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-12-2011, 04:11 PM
There is an option in "user CP" that blocks other users from sending you a PM. When checked, other users can PM you. When not checked, all users are blocked from PMing you. It's possible that some people simply have that option unchecked.

[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
12-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Yep. You were right, Kineo.

I love being wrong. Can't learn stuff otherwise. Big Grin

12-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Cool! I'm wrong a lot. Does that mean I learn a lot? Big Grin I hope so...

[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
12-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Oh, uh, in case she doesn't have the PM thing unchecked, and you really are on her ignore list, don't feel too bad... because, if so, I'm on her ignore list too. So whatever you're doing wrong, I must be failing at it too.

:c

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
12-12-2011, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 05:21 PM by houseofcantor.)
Nope. Kineo nabbed it. shejust responded to my post on the N word thread, so we're good. Now I gets to be embarrassed that she can see this - so we'll clear that up.

Dang Gwynnies, I love everybody. Dang evolution, I love females more. Now that I got all my excuses in a row, it's all good. Wink
(12-12-2011 04:58 PM)kineo Wrote:  Cool! I'm wrong a lot. Does that mean I learn a lot? Big Grin I hope so...

It's a narrow path, grasshopper. Wink

First one must define an "I" that separates "I" from else, then one wants "I" to be "right" due to the fact that being wrong is a waste of entropy. yet the "I" must remember that emotional context is the nature of "I."

My simple solution is that Gwynnie is always right, and I am always wrong (an elegant solution set to theodicy, if I may say - well, of course I will); and then the "emotional context" is reduced to "being right for Gwynnie."

Thus reducing the variables to scientific analysis. To know me is to love me (just the way it is in the world), ergo Gwynnie must love me. Man, that girl... kicks god's ass every time. Big Grin