Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 05:17 AM by I and I.)
Israel has attacked it's neighbors quite often, threatens it's neighbors quite often and has even threatened Iran with nuclear attacks.

What is so different about Israel and North Korea as it's treatment by the west?

Is Israel a more peaceful nation than North Korea?

next Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
09-04-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons?
Alright, I'll bite.

The difference is where those nuclear weapons are pointed.
In NK they are pointed at the west.
In Israel they are pointed at Iran.

I live in the west and my country doesn't/hardly trades or has any diplomatic ties with Iran so naturally my interests side with the west and are thus against NK and perhaps Iran having nuclear weapons.

What is your point?
If I was living in the UK during the world war would it be such a horrific crime to support Britain in said wars?
Seriously I&I, what have you got so against people picking one side over another? Why should my interests support NK/Iran over the West when a) I do not live in NK or Iran, b) I don't know anyone that does, c) My country has little interaction with either country, d) if they were to be removed from this planet it wouldn't effect me in the slightest, e) both countries are filled with either i) muslim fucktards or ii) extreme patriots, f) I'm a bit of a racist and g) you clearly support NK and Iran so I support the west to spite you.

Well? Why? Why should I support NK/Iran over the west?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
09-04-2013, 07:31 AM
The difference is, our lapdog is on a leash. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-04-2013, 07:31 AM
picking a side isn't the issue.

The issue is that people are more worried about North Korea than Israel when it comes to nukes.

What is the logic behind being more worried about North Korea.

North Korea doesn't have nuke capable missiles that can reach any western nation, Israel does.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
09-04-2013, 07:40 AM
(09-04-2013 07:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  picking a side isn't the issue.

The issue is that people are more worried about North Korea than Israel when it comes to nukes.

What is the logic behind being more worried about North Korea.

North Korea doesn't have nuke capable missiles that can reach any western nation, Israel does.

Well actually, NK has missiles that can reach the west coast of the US, or most likely does. (they launched a rocket that proved this btw).
And NK most likely has nuclear weapons of sorts.
Put the two together...

AND, as I have said a thousand times, NK is fucking bat shit crazy and actively against the west.

Before I get into Israel, why are you sooo opposed to Israel? It seems to be the only constant thing with you here, your hatred of Israel and Jews, but mostly Israel (as I think the hate of Jews stems from hating Israel).
Why?

Israel is pro-west which brings me back to my last post.
And they are not actively declaring they're going to drop bombs on the west like NK is.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 07:59 AM
How do you know North Korea possesses the capability to attack any western nation?

"they launched a rocket" what kind of rocket was this? Is there evidence to show that these were any kind of military style rockets? The most recent one was shown to be exactly what the North Koreans said it was...a satelite.

You are probably going to wrongly proceed to use the mainstream media faulty logic and claim that a rocket that can launch a satelite can be used for ICBM's right?

please don't Drinking Beverage

What is your definition of a bat shit crazy nation? one that attacks people all the time and threatens people all the time? If so I would agree, and then add several other nations to that bat shit crazy list.

I hate jews, christians, muslims and any other religious fascist loons. This is allowed on this forum correct?

I hate Israel for the same reason I hated appartheid south africa, the U.S., and any other fascist racist/religious nation.
[+] 2 users Like I and I's post
09-04-2013, 06:23 PM
(09-04-2013 07:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  How do you know North Korea possesses the capability to attack any western nation?

"they launched a rocket" what kind of rocket was this? Is there evidence to show that these were any kind of military style rockets? The most recent one was shown to be exactly what the North Koreans said it was...a satelite.

You are probably going to wrongly proceed to use the mainstream media faulty logic and claim that a rocket that can launch a satelite can be used for ICBM's right?

What is your definition of a bat shit crazy nation? one that attacks people all the time and threatens people all the time? If so I would agree, and then add several other nations to that bat shit crazy list.

I hate jews, christians, muslims and any other religious fascist loons. This is allowed on this forum correct?

I hate Israel for the same reason I hated appartheid south africa, the U.S., and any other fascist racist/religious nation.

If you can send a rocket into space, you can send a rocket to the west coast of the US. A rocket is a rocket.
I'm not saying the exact one that they used to go into space can be used for a icbm's, but the technology to send said rocket into space etc.. is more advanced rocket technology then sending a missile to the west coast of the US.

A bat shit crazy country is one that is isolated from the rest of the world, it's people have extremely little rights and are spoon fed ridiculous anti-west propaganda and have become patriotic fanatics because of it.

Firstly, the US isn't a fascist nation. You complain about me using mainstream media terms, yet you throw "fascist" around like it's candy.
But why do you hate theists? I dislike theism and religion on a whole, that doesn't mean I dislike person X because they are said religion.

Is there any country you do like/love?

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 06:29 PM
(09-04-2013 06:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 07:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  How do you know North Korea possesses the capability to attack any western nation?

If you can send a rocket into space, you can send a rocket to the west coast of the US. A rocket is a rocket.
I'm not saying the exact one that they used to go into space can be used for a icbm's, but the technology to send said rocket into space etc.. is more advanced rocket technology then sending a missile to the west coast of the US.

A bat shit crazy country is one that is isolated from the rest of the world, it's people have extremely little rights and are spoon fed ridiculous anti-west propaganda and have become patriotic fanatics because of it.

Firstly, the US isn't a fascist nation. You complain about me using mainstream media terms, yet you throw "fascist" around like it's candy.
But why do you hate theists? I dislike theism and religion on a whole, that doesn't mean I dislike person X because they are said religion.

Is there any country you do like/love?

He wuvs China.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-04-2013, 10:00 PM
No, launching a satellite is not the same techno guy needed for icbm.
09-04-2013, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 10:15 PM by Heathen.)
I&I, you seem to have a penchant for viewing anything that comes out of the US media with extreme suspicion and skepticism. (nothing wrong with that BTW) So using your own approach, and without citing US sources, please show us proof that Israel has nuclear weapons. Many suspect that they do, but Israel denies it.

Also, (if they do) and if it is determined by um... well... whomever, that Israel should not be allowed to have nuclear weapons, then what?

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume