Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons?
I assume Israel allready has nuclear weapons, but if I'm wrong, correct me. How would you propose we "put a stop" to it? Consider Or stop anyone else attempting to produce their first nukes? I don't think Israel would give a damn about "sanctions", so do we intervene militarilyShocking? Could be a bad idea; they know how to fight!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 10:30 PM
(09-04-2013 10:05 PM)Heathen Wrote:  I&I, you seem to have a penchant for viewing anything that comes out of the US media with extreme suspicion and skepticism. (nothing wrong with that BTW) So using your own approach, and without citing US sources, please show us proof that Israel has nuclear weapons. Many suspect that they do, but Israel denies it.

Also, (if they do) and if it is determined by um... well... whomever, that Israel should not be allowed to have nuclear weapons, then what?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
09-04-2013, 10:31 PM
I should be allowed to have nuclear weapons. I'd love to be invaded by America so I can then turn it around into a victim complex and gain the sympathy of the entire planet, all while enjoying the ride of the long, thick US military cock. Sounds like a blast!

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
09-04-2013, 10:48 PM
(09-04-2013 10:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  No, launching a satellite is not the same techno guy needed for icbm.

You didn't answer my question.

Is there any country you do like/love?
And I'll pose another question: All throughout human history, has there been/is there, any country you like/love?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
09-04-2013, 11:47 PM
(09-04-2013 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 10:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  No, launching a satellite is not the same techno guy needed for icbm.

You didn't answer my question.

And I'll pose another question: All throughout human history, has there been/is there, any country you like/love?

And you didn't answer my question. Should Israel be allowed to continue to have and produce nuclear weapons?
10-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Re: RE: Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons?
(09-04-2013 11:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You didn't answer my question.

And you didn't answer my question. Should Israel be allowed to continue to have and produce nuclear weapons?

Should any country?
10-04-2013, 12:24 AM
(09-04-2013 11:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 10:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You didn't answer my question.

No, no country should posses nuclear weapons. Especially one in such a volatile area such as Israel in the Middle East.
But they do.

Now your turn, do you like/love any country?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
10-04-2013, 01:30 PM
(10-04-2013 12:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 11:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  And you didn't answer my question. Should Israel be allowed to continue to have and produce nuclear weapons?

No, no country should posses nuclear weapons. Especially one in such a volatile area such as Israel in the Middle East.
But they do.

Now your turn, do you like/love any country?

I don't answer direct answers, just like NONE of you answer any questions of mine.

Your boy logica is on another thread trying to refute the view that the U.S. media purposely lied about Iraqs WMD's it's like I am in a conservative forum filled by fox news peeps. He refuses to answer directly anything about something so fucking obvious to most humans on the planet, that the U.S. purposely lied to get us into the Iraq war. But I am supposed to answer directly? you have to be fucking stupid.
10-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Same shit different thread...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-04-2013, 01:40 PM
(10-04-2013 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Same shit different thread...

same shit about what? The issue of Israeli nukes?