Poll: Should Sanders keep up the good fight?
Yes (keep it up!)
No (It's over, bud.)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Should Sanders back out?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Should Sanders back out?
Ain't heard the fat lady sing yet!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 03:45 PM
No, he shouldn't. I voted for Clinton and I will do so again in the primaries but Bernie should stay the mark until it's over. He is a good candidate and he shouldn't bow out until it's done. Not if he was ever serious about running. I have little respect for quitters.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
08-06-2016, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 04:02 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
I say yes, bernie shouldn't give up until it is over. Plus, I want to see hillary fall, she is the most evil of them all.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-06-2016, 04:09 PM
I'd say no stick around til the convention. He went from a 0 chance candidate to winning 22 states he has a ton of leverage when the Party Convention comes around.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-06-2016, 04:36 PM
He doesn't have to back out now. The voters have made that irrelevant.

Now he is just wasting everyone's time.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
08-06-2016, 05:14 PM
(08-06-2016 03:45 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, he shouldn't. I voted for Clinton and I will do so again in the primaries but Bernie should stay the mark until it's over. He is a good candidate and he shouldn't bow out until it's done. Not if he was ever serious about running. I have little respect for quitters.

Are you that generous with your own money too? It costs a lot to stay in the race. Millions of dollars.

Personally, if he has the cash, I hope he stays in. She may still get indicted and, while that doesn't mean he automatically gets the nod, he should at least hold out to see what happens.

I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
08-06-2016, 09:05 PM
(08-06-2016 03:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  if it comes down between Clinton and Trump, I refuse to cast a vote for POTUS.

Please vote third-party, then. That is the message the two major parties need to hear.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
08-06-2016, 09:07 PM
The poll does not make sense.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-06-2016, 09:22 PM
I don't see why he should, fight 'till the end. Even if it's over, it sends a message.
08-06-2016, 09:27 PM

(08-06-2016 02:15 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Time to announce as an independent candied date!

Blink Candied date? Are you using mom's phone?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post