Poll: Should Sanders keep up the good fight?
Yes (keep it up!)
No (It's over, bud.)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Should Sanders back out?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Should Sanders back out?
Ain't heard the fat lady sing yet!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 03:45 PM
No, he shouldn't. I voted for Clinton and I will do so again in the primaries but Bernie should stay the mark until it's over. He is a good candidate and he shouldn't bow out until it's done. Not if he was ever serious about running. I have little respect for quitters.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
08-06-2016, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 04:02 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
I say yes, bernie shouldn't give up until it is over. Plus, I want to see hillary fall, she is the most evil of them all.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-06-2016, 04:09 PM
I'd say no stick around til the convention. He went from a 0 chance candidate to winning 22 states he has a ton of leverage when the Party Convention comes around.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-06-2016, 04:36 PM
He doesn't have to back out now. The voters have made that irrelevant.

Now he is just wasting everyone's time.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
08-06-2016, 05:14 PM
(08-06-2016 03:45 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, he shouldn't. I voted for Clinton and I will do so again in the primaries but Bernie should stay the mark until it's over. He is a good candidate and he shouldn't bow out until it's done. Not if he was ever serious about running. I have little respect for quitters.

Are you that generous with your own money too? It costs a lot to stay in the race. Millions of dollars.

Personally, if he has the cash, I hope he stays in. She may still get indicted and, while that doesn't mean he automatically gets the nod, he should at least hold out to see what happens.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
08-06-2016, 09:05 PM
(08-06-2016 03:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  if it comes down between Clinton and Trump, I refuse to cast a vote for POTUS.

Please vote third-party, then. That is the message the two major parties need to hear.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
08-06-2016, 09:07 PM
The poll does not make sense.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-06-2016, 09:22 PM
I don't see why he should, fight 'till the end. Even if it's over, it sends a message.

08-06-2016, 09:27 PM
(08-06-2016 02:15 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Time to announce as an independent candied date!

Blink Candied date? Are you using mom's phone?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post