Fired
Arrested
Undecided
I have no idea. I'm just voting because I don't want to feel left out
[Show Results]

Should This Minister Be .......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 04:25 PM by Hughsie.)
Should This Minister Be .......
A Pakistani Government minister has offered a bounty of $100,000 to anyone who kills the makers of the recent film 'Innocence Of Muslims'. He even goes further, saying that the bounty applies to the makers of any other film he considers 'blasphemous'.

His party have distanced themselves from the comment but said they will take no action against him. The ruling coalition Government of which he is part have said they are 'considering taking action' against him.

Click here to read story.

What do you think should happen to him?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Should This Minister Be .......
He's shown he's not fit for the job, he needs to be fired. Although he probably won't because more than a few people higher up do share his sentiments but are not vocal about it...
22-09-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Should This Minister Be .......
The question is why are the Mullahs not issuing fatwas all over the world against anyone even attempting anything violent, if Islam is really a peaceful religion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post