Should Trump value economic stability ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Should Trump value economic stability ?
Or would he continue to be a giant dickhead, piss off the rest of the world, and send the U.S. into recession with his nutbag ideas? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-07-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Should Trump value economic stability ?
Given the national debt and his track record, he's probably going to file Chapter 11.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
07-07-2016, 01:06 PM
This is what I thought of when I read the title of the other thread as well. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-07-2016, 01:49 PM
(07-07-2016 12:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Given the national debt and his track record, he's probably going to file Chapter 11.

Is this a joke - are you trying to make a funny???

Quote:This chapter of the Bankruptcy Code generally provides for reorganization, usually involving a corporation or partnership. A chapter 11 debtor usually proposes a plan of reorganization to keep its business alive and pay creditors over time. People in business or individuals can also seek relief in chapter 11.
http://www.uscourts.gov/services-forms/b...tcy-basics

How do we reorganize the governmentHuh

Don't go thinking a constitutional convention - that ain't happening. Think about it, without a doubt we are going to have to invite the Christians and listen to the ideas they have about organizing the government to be more efficient and just. They are not going to listen to what atheists have to offer; or the rainbows, or the blacks, or the Hispanics, or the Muslims.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
07-07-2016, 02:06 PM
(07-07-2016 12:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Or would he continue to be a giant dickhead, piss off the rest of the world, and send the U.S. into recession with his nutbag ideas? Consider

You think he'd only give us a "recession"? Trump would make Bush Jr look like JFK. You should expect far worse if that sicko gets in.

Demagogues like him are what start global wars.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
07-07-2016, 02:35 PM
(07-07-2016 01:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 12:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Given the national debt and his track record, he's probably going to file Chapter 11.

Is this a joke - are you trying to make a funny???

Yes
07-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Governments can go bankrupt. It does happen. The US government going bankrupt would be at least a short term catastrophe. Long term, depending on how one chooses to define "long", we would be fine. It may not be in the lifetime of many of the posters here, though.

This is the scary part about Trump. He claimed he was going to tone it down once he had the nomination sewn up and be "more Presidential". Anyone see any evidence of that?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
07-07-2016, 05:25 PM
I try not to sterotype americans as being stupid as there are many great minds here who I deeply respect. However when I see people supporting trump I think "why the hell would anybody want to support that twat" then I see people supporting hilary and I think "why the hell would anybody want to support that bitch"

But thats it. It would appear thats the only two choices all of you are going to have the opportunity to vote for.

Sad times for your democracy.

Sad times indeed Weeping

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
07-07-2016, 07:14 PM
(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)BnW Wrote:  This is the scary part about Trump. He claimed he was going to tone it down once he had the nomination sewn up and be "more Presidential". Anyone see any evidence of that?
I've been waiting for that to happen as well. He can't seem to stop being so flamboyant and bombastic all the time. We know from his own statements that his wife and kids keep telling him to act more presidential. I think he should listen to them.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-07-2016, 08:09 PM
(07-07-2016 05:25 PM)bemore Wrote:  I try not to sterotype americans as being stupid as there are many great minds here who I deeply respect. However when I see people supporting trump I think "why the hell would anybody want to support that twat" then I see people supporting hilary and I think "why the hell would anybody want to support that bitch"

But thats it. It would appear thats the only two choices all of you are going to have the opportunity to vote for.

Sad times for your democracy.

Sad times indeed Weeping

Bolding mine. I support neither. Given that, if they are still on the ballot come November, I will vote for Hillary. She will have people who will take care of the classified information for her, so that won't be an issue. I just can't see Trump as viable.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post