Should adults be allowed view this section?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Should adults be allowed view this section?
I've noticed that there are countless members who view this section and post here who aren't even teens. I mean really, this is a TEEN section, why should they be allowed poke in and post in our angsty shit? Nothing against the oldies of the forum, they are what make up the forum and make it awesome. But us teenagers have a lot of TEENage issues that is really none of business. It seems that if we talk about some slightly embarrassing topics, there are oldies who are just like IMA GO POST HERE EVEN THOUGH I UNDERSTAND NOTHING OF THIS! Tongue But seriously, it's noyfb so gtfo. Of course the mods and admins will have permission to view the section obviously to moderate. I think it's a bit safer anyway seeing as there may be some pedos who join the forum and spy on this section without posting at all.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 04:15 PM by Atothetheist.)
RE: Should adults be allowed view this section?
(28-11-2012 03:58 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I've noticed that there are countless members who view this section and post here who aren't even teens. I mean really, this is a TEEN section, why should they be allowed poke in and post in our angsty shit? Nothing against the oldies of the forum, they are what make up the forum and make it awesome. But us teenagers have a lot of TEENage issues that is really none of business. It seems that if we talk about some slightly embarrassing topics, there are oldies who are just like IMA GO POST HERE EVEN THOUGH I UNDERSTAND NOTHING OF THIS! Tongue But seriously, it's noyfb so gtfo. Of course the mods and admins will have permission to view the section obviously to moderate. I think it's a bit safer anyway seeing as there may be some pedos who join the forum and spy on this section without posting at all.

Thoughts?
This was actually a point I brought up to Starky. I asked for privacy because I knew that there are some teen issues that some teenage members might be too embarrassed to post about because adults can view and still choose to post.

I am glad that you feel the same way, but it seems that it isn't going to be private anytime soon. You would have to bring around Starky.

Pedos can join and say they are a teen.

This is why I would recommend you not to post stuff that might get pedos off. Tongue

That, and do not give them any other way to contact them unless you know for sure of there intentions.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Yes. You need supervision. Get over it. Be glad you were given your own section.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
28-11-2012, 04:07 PM
(28-11-2012 04:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes. You need supervision. Get over it. Be glad you were given your own section.
Umad Consider ?

28-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Of course I am.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
28-11-2012, 04:52 PM
I was a teen three years ago. I may have relevant advice for you youngsters.

*sipping my whiskey sour*

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
28-11-2012, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 05:02 PM by Atothetheist.)
(28-11-2012 04:52 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I was a teen three years ago. I may have relevant advice for you youngsters.

*sipping my whiskey sour*
Nope. I don't think that's the point phaedrus. Teens might want advice for OTHER TEENS, not adults that were teens. Whether or not you have advice to give is irrelevant. If they posted it in the teens section, they want TEENs to read it. If they want adults opinions, they will post it in one of the other sections.

28-11-2012, 05:01 PM
(28-11-2012 03:58 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I've noticed that there are countless members who view this section and post here who aren't even teens. I mean really, this is a TEEN section, why should they be allowed poke in and post in our angsty shit? Nothing against the oldies of the forum, they are what make up the forum and make it awesome. But us teenagers have a lot of TEENage issues that is really none of business. It seems that if we talk about some slightly embarrassing topics, there are oldies who are just like IMA GO POST HERE EVEN THOUGH I UNDERSTAND NOTHING OF THIS! Tongue But seriously, it's noyfb so gtfo. Of course the mods and admins will have permission to view the section obviously to moderate. I think it's a bit safer anyway seeing as there may be some pedos who join the forum and spy on this section without posting at all.

Thoughts?

Lol Magoo.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-11-2012, 05:17 PM
At first I was like

[Image: owl+01+-+burrowing.jpg]

but then I was like

[Image: chimpanzeethinkingpostejf7.jpg]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
28-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes. It's unfair and unworkable to have an exclusive section for a very small group of members who barely use the section.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post