Should men be forced to pay child support?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Should men be forced to pay child support?
(31-08-2014 05:25 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Biology mandates that. You have to work with the reality.

Naturalistic fallacy.

What? That is just retarded. Sorry reality does not change based on your preferences.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2014, 05:36 PM
(31-08-2014 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:25 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  Naturalistic fallacy.

What? That is just retarded. Sorry reality does not change based on your preferences.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
I never said it wasn't reality. I'm saying that doesn't mean we should listen to the "natural order"

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
31-08-2014, 05:39 PM
(31-08-2014 05:36 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What? That is just retarded. Sorry reality does not change based on your preferences.

I never said it wasn't reality. I'm saying that doesn't mean we should listen to the "natural order"

You again are guilty of the fallacy fallacy as that does not say what you think it does. We are not saying it is good because it is natural we are saying it IS the nature of reality.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-08-2014, 05:42 PM
(31-08-2014 05:36 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What? That is just retarded. Sorry reality does not change based on your preferences.

Yeeeeeah, no. Drinking Beverage

I did not commit that fallacy. Try again.

There is a difference in biology - that is reality. Any approach has to acknowledge reality.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2014, 05:45 PM
(31-08-2014 05:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:36 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature

You again are guilty of the fallacy fallacy as that does not say what you think it does. We are not saying it is good because it is natural we are saying it IS the nature of reality.

Your argument was that it's natural therefore it is correct.
I am saying that equality for child custody and consent to parenthood doesn't have to be affected by any "nature" which was your original argument.
So why should a man's right to consent to parenthood be any different from a woman's. Ought not is.
Also the fallacy fallacy is so misunderstood. It means that because somebody used a fallacy, they are automatically wrong. That is now what I did. I just pointed out that the argument you used was fallacious, and therefore is invalid. If you have a valid argument, I will be convinced. So far, you have not presented as such.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
31-08-2014, 05:45 PM
(31-08-2014 05:45 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You again are guilty of the fallacy fallacy as that does not say what you think it does. We are not saying it is good because it is natural we are saying it IS the nature of reality.

Your argument was that biology mandates it therefore it is correct.
I am saying that equality for child custody and consent to parenthood doesn't have to be affected by any "nature" which was your original argument.
So why should a man's right to consent to parenthood be any different from a woman's. Ought not is.
Also the fallacy fallacy is so misunderstood. It means that because somebody used a fallacy, they are automatically wrong. That is now what I did. I just pointed out that the argument you used was fallacious, and therefore is invalid. If you have a valid argument, I will be convinced. So far, you have not presented as such.

31-08-2014, 05:48 PM
(31-08-2014 05:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You again are guilty of the fallacy fallacy as that does not say what you think it does. We are not saying it is good because it is natural we are saying it IS the nature of reality.

Good to see you have no understanding of this either, you sure are making quite the show today. When dealing with a system of laws and rights REALITY has to be injected. This is not a case where there is able to be a universally fair and equal decision so when making the cut you go with the nature of reality. Sorry you hate women who have opinions but that's life.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
31-08-2014, 05:49 PM

Nope, no one said that; not me, not Rev. Try reading what I actually said and what I was responding to.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2014, 05:58 PM
(31-08-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Good to see you have no understanding of this either, you sure are making quite the show today.

Good to see you just make bold assertions, you sure are making quite a show of it.

(31-08-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  When dealing with a system of laws and rights REALITY has to be injected.

Strawman much?
Are unequal rights to consent not part of reality anymore?

(31-08-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is not a case where there is able to be a universally fair and equal decision

So much for feminists wanting equality.

(31-08-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  so when making the cut you go with the nature of reality.

And then deduce the best achievable reality and seek to get there.

(31-08-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Sorry you hate women who have opinions but that's life.

Shaming language. Nothing more than a distraction trick used by dishonest feminazis.
I don't hate women with opinions you fucking mental patient. I don't know what gender you are and don't care. You are equally repulsive to me either way.
How exactly is wanting equal rights in an area hating women?
You must hate men because you don't want men to have equal child custody rights. Misandrist! Bigot!

31-08-2014, 06:01 PM
(31-08-2014 05:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nope, no one said that; not me, not Rev. Try reading what I actually said and what I was responding to.

Okay then

(31-08-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Biology mandates that. You have to work with the reality

NATURALISTIC FALLACY.
How does biology mandate consent?