Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 02:59 AM
Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?
Please note that on the title of this thread I said ‘my afterlife’ and not ‘afterlife’ in general.
Also, I said ‘should it be a mystery... to me only?’ So I don't mean it shouldn't be a mystery ‘to anyone else' in general.

The reason of doing this... is that the ‘Unit under Test’ (I have) is ‘my being’ only.
I hope this is clear and you remember it while you are reading my post, since my English is not as good as of many here.

It was clear to me since I was a teenager that I couldn’t live in total peace with no doubts and fears of any sort without discovering first the logical answers to all important questions about ‘my existence’.
One of these questions was:
“What will happen to me after the death of my human living flesh?”

First, I had to define/understand what I refer to as ‘death of my body’.
To me in the least, this ‘death’ will take from me both ‘my will’ and ‘my perception’ of the realm, we call life, which is limited by time and space. In other words, my death will return me to the state of void (the state before my perception of my actual existence) as in the following simplified algorithm:

State of Void >>> Forced birth (into time/space realm) >>> State of Void (after my death)

Naturally (that is logically speaking), these two ‘States of Void’, the first and the last, are alike.
So the first thought I had afterwards is recalling the rule (sorry, if some members here don't believe it):
"Whatever could happen once could happen twice".

This means that as I was forced to exist into this life from a ‘State of Void’, there is always the 'possibility' that this same process (forcing to exist) could be repeated after 'my' next ‘State of Void’.

This leaded me to find out what could be the kind/nature of the possible realm in which I may be forced to exist after my return back to the ‘State of Void’ (at the death of my actual body; the 'Unit under Test').

Analysing the idea of reincarnation generated more questions than answers. And it throws me into an endless loop instead of a real and concrete fact for which I am looking.

So I simply asked myself: "Wasn’t possible for me to also live the state of death (as defined above) while I am in the time/space realm?"

To my big surprise, the answer was YES.
I couldn’t (cannot) deny that, every time I need to sleep, I am temporarily killing myself by losing all conscious controls (my will) and my personal perception of space and time. In other words, my ‘Unit under Test’, in this case and practically speaking, becomes in a ‘State of Void’ Wink

To be continued... Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post
07-11-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?
For fuck's sake...

What channel does a broken or unplugged television display?

It doesn't display a channel. "Off" is not a TV channel.

Bald is not a hair color.

Not smoking is not a habit.

Not collecting stamps is not a hobby.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-11-2016, 04:20 AM
Since no one knows what happens after we die, you can't even assume there is an afterlife.
07-11-2016, 04:36 AM
Pretty sure being dead and being asleep are completely different things. Your brain is still alive when you're sleeping, for one thing. Not so much when you're dead.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
07-11-2016, 04:56 AM
(07-11-2016 03:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  For fuck's sake...

Good remark.

But it happens that my 'Unit under Test' doesn't function, as we will see Wink , as an ordinary apparatus... like a television set for example.

But let us also not forget that I am talking here about the death of my body only, hence not necessarily yours (or of anyone else).

Anyway, every person has also his 'Unit under Test' (his being) and the ability, anytime he likes, to discover (preferably without other's influence) its various characteristics and functions... including the death of his body.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
07-11-2016, 05:02 AM
(07-11-2016 04:56 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 03:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  For fuck's sake...

Good remark.

But it happens that my 'Unit under Test' doesn't function, as we will see Wink , as an ordinary apparatus... like a television set for example.

But let us also not forget that I am talking here about the death of my body only, hence not necessarily yours (or of anyone else).

Anyway, every person has also his 'Unit under Test' (his being) and the ability, anytime he likes, to discover (preferably without other's influence) its various characteristics and functions... including the death of his body.

Too bad that between your delusional bullshit and broken English prose, there's noting intelligible to be parsed from your ramblings. In other words, par for the fucking course. Vacuous credulity, the quintessential traits of every KerimF post.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-11-2016, 05:23 AM
(07-11-2016 04:20 AM)pablo Wrote:  Since no one knows what happens after we die, you can't even assume there is an afterlife.

Sorry, even when I design something new, I don't use to rely on other's works (and beliefs).

For example, talking science, professors/teachers, in all universities in the world, tell their undergraduates (in data communications), even on these days, that demodulating a Single Sideband Suppressed Carrier signal (SSB-SC) is much easier than demodulating a Double Sideband Suppressed Carrier one (DSB-SC). During my MS study (1979), I designed (and used it later in my private links) a reliable simple DSB-SC demodulator that even a hobbyist can build. Should I believe, since then, any of these great professors and ignore what I personally did just because my work couldn't be approved by some Elite People first?

But, on the other hand, every person is free to believe and trust any source/person. Also he is free to ignore any source/person... even himself in front of a great number of 'believers' for example Wink

07-11-2016, 05:42 AM
I'm still waiting to hear how this relates to the international episodic war on terror show and the rich/ruling elite of the world. Don't let me down. You can work it in there somewhere im sure.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
07-11-2016, 05:47 AM
(07-11-2016 05:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 04:56 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Good remark.

Too bad that between your delusional bullshit and broken English prose, there's noting intelligible to be parsed from your ramblings. In other words, par for the fucking course. Vacuous credulity, the quintessential traits of every KerimF post.

Your attitude towards me is clear.

But it seems you feel better anytime I give you the opportunity to play the smart guy who knows very well some great English words to tease his assumed rival. I noticed you do it when you have nothing meaningful to add because you did well in many times.

In brief, I understand you feel bad towards people who don't share with you your important/crucial beliefs (after all it is a typical reaction of any formal believer). Please don't tell me now and repeat 'I am assuming what you think' because YOUR GREAT EXPRESSIONS witness it, not I Tongue

07-11-2016, 05:50 AM
Your "unit" has no afterlife.
Neither do you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post