Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 06:01 AM
RE: Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?
(07-11-2016 05:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm still waiting to hear how this relates to the international episodic war on terror show and the rich/ruling elite of the world. Don't let me down. You can work it in there somewhere im sure.

Yes, if I were in your place, I would think exactly as you did.

But this is a personal subject that has nothing to do with what the Elite and Non-Elite in the world were doing, are doing or will do.

I deliberately inserted a pause/break... to exchange, for a while, some funny replies before... releasing the final episode of this thread Big Grin

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 06:05 AM
(07-11-2016 06:01 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 05:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm still waiting to hear how this relates to the international episodic war on terror show and the rich/ruling elite of the world. Don't let me down. You can work it in there somewhere im sure.

Yes, if I were in your place, I would think exactly as you did.

But this is a personal subject that has nothing to do with what the Elite and Non-Elite in the world were doing, are doing or will do.

I deliberately inserted a pause/break... to exchange, for a while, some funny replies before... releasing the final episode of this thread Big Grin

I still have faith that you will find a way. At least throw in a modern bible reference. And how is it that you know what I think and where my place is?
07-11-2016, 06:09 AM
(07-11-2016 02:59 AM)KerimF Wrote:  To be continued... Kerim

I appreciate the warning

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-11-2016, 06:10 AM
(07-11-2016 05:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your "unit" has no afterlife.
Neither do you.

Oh! After you knew me for that long, do you really expect I can believe anyone's experiment more than mine. Big Grin

Also to my knowledge, I guess I didn't say that anyone's 'unit' should have an afterlife. Did I? Huh

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
07-11-2016, 06:14 AM
(07-11-2016 06:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  And how is it that you know what I think and where my place is?

What?! Your words are telling me. But I am sorry if whatever you post is also not yours or about you.

07-11-2016, 06:31 AM
(07-11-2016 05:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 05:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Too bad that between your delusional bullshit and broken English prose, there's noting intelligible to be parsed from your ramblings. In other words, par for the fucking course. Vacuous credulity, the quintessential traits of every KerimF post.
Your attitude towards me is clear.

It's the same as your attitude towards being honest: ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

(07-11-2016 05:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But it seems you feel better anytime I give you the opportunity to play the smart guy who knows very well some great English words to tease his assumed rival. I noticed you do it when you have nothing meaningful to add because you did well in many times.

My rival? Boy, don't kid yourself. Vosur is a rival, you are a ignorant peon. Plus, how can I detract any meaning from threads as vacuous of meaning as yours? You have no substance to lose. You contribute nothing but rambling dishonesty.

(07-11-2016 05:47 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In brief, I understand you feel bad towards people who don't share with you your important/crucial beliefs (after all it is a typical reaction of any formal believer). Please don't tell me now and repeat 'I am assuming what you think' because YOUR GREAT EXPRESSIONS witness it, not I Tongue

All I have to judge you by is your posts, and time and time again, you've lied. When your dishonesty has been pointed out to you, it changes nothing. You don't care about being honest, and that is your prerogative. But I don't care about being civil to chronic bullshitters, so I invite you to find a cactus and vigorously fuck yourself with it

[Image: go_fuck_yourself_cactus_disney.gif].

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
07-11-2016, 06:33 AM
(07-11-2016 02:59 AM)KerimF Wrote:  To be continued... Kerim

Pray not. Facepalm

This sort of metaphysical flagellation is pointless.

There is no afterlife for you. When your body dies, your mind ceases to exist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2016, 06:52 AM
If that's killing yourself nightly.. what do you even express your self to be?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-11-2016, 07:04 AM
(07-11-2016 02:59 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please note that on the title of this thread I said ‘my afterlife’ and not ‘afterlife’ in general.
Also, I said ‘should it be a mystery... to me only?’ So I don't mean it shouldn't be a mystery ‘to anyone else' in general.

The reason of doing this... is that the ‘Unit under Test’ (I have) is ‘my being’ only.
I hope this is clear and you remember it while you are reading my post, since my English is not as good as of many here.

It was clear to me since I was a teenager that I couldn’t live in total peace with no doubts and fears of any sort without discovering first the logical answers to all important questions about ‘my existence’.
One of these questions was:
“What will happen to me after the death of my human living flesh?”

First, I had to define/understand what I refer to as ‘death of my body’.
To me in the least, this ‘death’ will take from me both ‘my will’ and ‘my perception’ of the realm, we call life, which is limited by time and space. In other words, my death will return me to the state of void (the state before my perception of my actual existence) as in the following simplified algorithm:

State of Void >>> Forced birth (into time/space realm) >>> State of Void (after my death)

Naturally (that is logically speaking), these two ‘States of Void’, the first and the last, are alike.
So the first thought I had afterwards is recalling the rule (sorry, if some members here don't believe it):
"Whatever could happen once could happen twice".

This means that as I was forced to exist into this life from a ‘State of Void’, there is always the 'possibility' that this same process (forcing to exist) could be repeated after 'my' next ‘State of Void’.

This leaded me to find out what could be the kind/nature of the possible realm in which I may be forced to exist after my return back to the ‘State of Void’ (at the death of my actual body; the 'Unit under Test').

Analysing the idea of reincarnation generated more questions than answers. And it throws me into an endless loop instead of a real and concrete fact for which I am looking.

So I simply asked myself: "Wasn’t possible for me to also live the state of death (as defined above) while I am in the time/space realm?"

To my big surprise, the answer was YES.
I couldn’t (cannot) deny that, every time I need to sleep, I am temporarily killing myself by losing all conscious controls (my will) and my personal perception of space and time. In other words, my ‘Unit under Test’, in this case and practically speaking, becomes in a ‘State of Void’ Wink

To be continued... Kerim
Kerim, bud I've got some news for you and I'm afraid you are not going to like it, there is absolutely no evidence for the continuation of life post mortem other than anecdotes. Chances are almost 100% that we return to the state of non existence the same as before being born. I suggest making the most of this one life rather than wasting time fantasizing about a mythical mysterious afterlife.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-11-2016, 07:18 AM
The conceit of the devout --- they believe they will "live for eternity" ---

Eternity is forever, right???? Forever extends both ways - future and past.

But --- these jokers think that eternity began - when they came into being...

How fucking egotistical is that????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post