Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?
(07-11-2016 07:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The conceit of the devout --- they believe they will "live for eternity" ---

Eternity is forever, right???? Forever extends both ways - future and past.

But --- these jokers think that eternity began - when they came into being...

How fucking egotistical is that????

I have no sure idea of what you are talking about... because, as I mentioned clearly on my first post, my sole reference here in my being; my 'Unit under Test' Big Grin

Anyway, thank you for the info and you are always my guest if you have more.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 09:26 AM
(07-11-2016 09:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 07:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Kerim, bud I've got some news for you and I'm afraid you are not going to like it, there is absolutely no evidence for the continuation of life post mortem other than anecdotes. Chances are almost 100% that we return to the state of non existence the same as before being born. I suggest making the most of this one life rather than wasting time fantasizing about a mythical mysterious afterlife.

Yes, I also agree that you better believe what you are telling me here.

By the way, my afterlife (I will talk about it in the coming episode) wasn't, since about 5 decades, mythical or mysterious as it is supposed to be for most people in the world. This knowledge helped me (helps me) live in a rather balanced way towards all others in the world (whose bodies will also have to die, one after another) and in total peace within myself, far from any sort of fears (due to doubts for example).
Obviously, if I couldn't discover the logical answer about my afterlife, I would have no choice but living as any survival being does by following as possible his/its instincts only; the pre-programmed instructions about the role of his/its temporary existence.
Ok but you are aware that many people that do not believe in the afterlife live in a balanced way towards others are at total peace with themselves far from fears etc.
Your posts are somewhat difficult to understand being so esoteric and of course English being your second language.
07-11-2016, 09:28 AM
(07-11-2016 07:29 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 05:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ...that demodulating a Single Sideband Suppressed Carrier signal (SSB-SC) is much easier than demodulating a Double Sideband Suppressed Carrier one (DSB-SC). During my MS study (1979), I designed (and used it later in my private links) a reliable simple DSB-SC demodulator that even a hobbyist can build..

...Should I believe, since then, any of these great professors and ignore what I personally did just because my work couldn't be approved by some Elite People first?

Being able to build a fairly simple demodulator, contrary to what some of your professors are teaching, makes every bullshit story you make up about history (or current events) right? That is finally, after all, after this quagmire of threads and literally hundreds of pages the simple yet insanely stupid reason of why you feel justified to create your own little delusional world? Consider

It seems, for one reason or another, you cannot read carefully all what I write.
I said 'professors in ALL universities in the world' (hence including the today's ones in Germany Wink ). So it wasn't a joke.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
07-11-2016, 09:32 AM
(07-11-2016 09:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 07:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The conceit of the devout --- they believe they will "live for eternity" ---

Eternity is forever, right???? Forever extends both ways - future and past.

But --- these jokers think that eternity began - when they came into being...

How fucking egotistical is that????

I have no sure idea of what you are talking about... because, as I mentioned clearly on my first post, my sole reference here in my being; my 'Unit under Test' Big Grin

Maybe you could buy some clues ?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unit

3 unit
Male penis. also known as a dick, cock, schlong, meat, wiener, noodle, winky, pipe, peepee, ding-dong, snake, tube, hose, worm, caca, dinkerbell, thing, it, willy.
"My unit has many names."

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-11-2016, 09:38 AM
(07-11-2016 09:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 09:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I have no sure idea of what you are talking about... because, as I mentioned clearly on my first post, my sole reference here in my being; my 'Unit under Test' Big Grin

Maybe you could buy some clues ?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unit

3 unit
Male penis. also known as a dick, cock, schlong, meat, wiener, noodle, winky, pipe, peepee, ding-dong, snake, tube, hose, worm, caca, dinkerbell, thing, it, willy.
"My unit has many names."

Pork sword, beef bayonet, lamb slammer, baloney pony, little fireman, the list is endless just like my length. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-11-2016, 09:56 AM
(07-11-2016 09:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Pork sword, beef bayonet, lamb slammer, baloney pony, little fireman, the list is endless just like my length. Tongue

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-11-2016, 11:35 AM
(07-11-2016 08:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:05 AM)KerimF Wrote:  If you say there is no afterlife for you, I have nothing against it.
After all, you know about your 'Unit under Test' much better than mine.

On my side, the result of any experiment I do should follow and/or be based on the same axioms and logic on which my set of knowledge was built; starting from my scientific studies (that helped me gain my daily bread as a private designer for more than 4 decades).

But please don't worry if you have to see me as an idiot after reading every post I write; as you know, you are not the first one in this and you will not be the last Wink

There is no afterlife for anyone. You are not special.

I wonder how you did know this. I mean on which experiment this is based and on which UUT.
But if you feel better that we should be alike in some respects, I have no reason to be against it. After all, we are friends and whatever lets you be fine, makes me fine too.

07-11-2016, 11:55 AM
(07-11-2016 09:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  2 Macabees 14
Kerim, your Bible says no "afterlife".

Being "raised up" (*exalted* is NOT *resurrected* to another *life*) is what the Hebrews thought happened to heroes. There is a HUGE difference. You really ought to take a class and learn something, some day. I realize the nuances are not something you idiots are interested in, but really ?

"After he had died,
they tortured and maltreated the fourth brother in the same way.
When he was near death, he said,
“It is my choice to die at the hands of men
with the hope God gives of being raised up by him;
but for you, there will be no resurrection to life.

Well, you talk history. But, as you know me, historical references/books (social, economical, political... etc.) are, to me in the least, equivalent to the various holy books.

In brief, I am the man of today. I am sorry for telling you this because, if I remember well, you told me that you are a serious believer in history.

07-11-2016, 12:03 PM
(07-11-2016 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 09:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Yes, I also agree that you better believe what you are telling me here.

By the way, my afterlife (I will talk about it in the coming episode) wasn't, since about 5 decades, mythical or mysterious as it is supposed to be for most people in the world. This knowledge helped me (helps me) live in a rather balanced way towards all others in the world (whose bodies will also have to die, one after another) and in total peace within myself, far from any sort of fears (due to doubts for example).
Obviously, if I couldn't discover the logical answer about my afterlife, I would have no choice but living as any survival being does by following as possible his/its instincts only; the pre-programmed instructions about the role of his/its temporary existence.

Maybe YOU would live like an uncivilized animal if YOU don't get the reward (a childish notion if ever we heard one), but adults act from motives of empathy and compassion and care for others. Clearly you just told us you selfishly behave ONLY because you get the reward.

How infantile.

I hope you understand what you liked telling me because I couldn't.

Reward?!
From whom and to whom?!
Sorry, this is new to me.

07-11-2016, 12:12 PM
(07-11-2016 09:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 09:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Yes, I also agree that you better believe what you are telling me here.

Ok but you are aware that many people that do not believe in the afterlife live in a balanced way towards others are at total peace with themselves far from fears etc.
Your posts are somewhat difficult to understand being so esoteric and of course English being your second language.

If you tell me that you met in person those you are talking about, I have no reason not to believe what you said about them (assuming they had no reason not to be sincere with you).

What about you Big Grin