Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?
(07-11-2016 08:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  The experiment has been run on every unit. The result is always the same. You are not special.

Where is the problem?
Should all metals protest that ice doesn't follow their same rule and floats, unlike them, over its liquid, water?
In brief, if you cannot perceive what I do, we are simply made differently. That's is all. And, for sure, I won't stop you believing whatever you like.

(07-11-2016 08:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  We are not friends. You are, however, just like everyone else in your mortality.

It happens that I see all who listen to me as friends even the person whose one of his roles in life is playing my enemy. Naturally, if we are made differently, we couldn't be alike in this respect.
About mortality, my body is indeed mortal. Did I say it isn't?!

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 04:38 AM
(08-11-2016 03:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 02:29 AM)KerimF Wrote:  How many times you heard me saying:
"I don't trust any ruling system; said of Heaven or Men.
[Image: respond-like-a-broken-record.jpg]

But of course he trusts his own, made up, nonsensical bullshit, because....."personal logic".

Of course I trust my own logic and don't follow blindly of anyone else (just because he thinks he has evidences that he doesn't dare talking about).

Please don't tell me you are jealous for not being allowed to trust your own logic more than of anyone else (mainly of those who offer you plenty of stories with their audio/visual evidences for free).

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
08-11-2016, 05:04 AM
(08-11-2016 04:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm unsubscribing from the thread, too much woo and psycho babble from the op

'adey67' finally realized that I, Kerim, cannot talk his language which is, as he said, the opposite of 'psycho babble'.

Anyway, I think he did well.
In fact, anyone, looking for new followers, has no chance to have any... among the ones joining my threads (including me, of course Wink ).

In general, Kerim presents the fruits of events in reality (though not all people have the chance to live them on the ground) while almost all others Wink keep asking him for evidences that are presented on their audio/visual monitors (on which ANYTHING can be displayed and even proven; thanks to the Hollywood experts and political investigators).

08-11-2016, 09:28 AM
(08-11-2016 03:00 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:09 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  How did you determine that the answer is YES.

Sorry, your 'YES' is about what?

Anyway, when the atmosphere around here will be calmed it will be the time for another storm to start Big Grin

And I hope you will have a pleasant time while reading the replies that will be posted after I wrote the remaining of my experiment Big Grin

Not mine, yours.

So I simply asked myself: "Wasn’t possible for me to also live the state of death (as defined above) while I am in the time/space realm?"

To my big surprise, the answer was YES.

I'd like to know what method you used in coming to this conclusion. Show us step by step, starting with your starting point. What is your starting point and by what means are you aware of it?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
08-11-2016, 10:04 AM
(08-11-2016 05:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 04:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm unsubscribing from the thread, too much woo and psycho babble from the op

'adey67' finally realized that I, Kerim, cannot talk his language which is, as he said, the opposite of 'psycho babble'.

Anyway, I think he did well.
In fact, anyone, looking for new followers, has no chance to have any... among the ones joining my threads (including me, of course Wink ).

In general, Kerim presents the fruits of events in reality (though not all people have the chance to live them on the ground) while almost all others Wink keep asking him for evidences that are presented on their audio/visual monitors (on which ANYTHING can be displayed and even proven; thanks to the Hollywood experts and political investigators).

Wrong. The ONLY language Kerim speaks is babble.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Quote:live the state of death
Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
08-11-2016, 02:33 PM
(08-11-2016 04:21 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  The experiment has been run on every unit. The result is always the same. You are not special.

Where is the problem?
Should all metals protest that ice doesn't follow their same rule and floats, unlike them, over its liquid, water?
In brief, if you cannot perceive what I do, we are simply made differently. That's is all. And, for sure, I won't stop you believing whatever you like.

All people are far more alike than different. Everyone dies, you included.

Quote:
(07-11-2016 08:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  We are not friends. You are, however, just like everyone else in your mortality.

It happens that I see all who listen to me as friends even the person whose one of his roles in life is playing my enemy. Naturally, if we are made differently, we couldn't be alike in this respect.
About mortality, my body is indeed mortal. Did I say it isn't?!

Your consciousness requires your living, functioning brain to exist.
When it dies, your consciousness disappears.

There is no afterlife for anyone. You are not special.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Why is this thread still popping up on the "View today's posts" list?

I don't care about Kerim's afterlife experience and without reading the replies, I'd still venture to guess that noone else cares about it either.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
17-11-2016, 02:11 AM
(07-11-2016 02:59 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please note that on the title of this thread I said ‘my afterlife’ and not ‘afterlife’ in general.
Also, I said ‘should it be a mystery... to me only?’ So I don't mean it shouldn't be a mystery ‘to anyone else' in general.

The reason of doing this... is that the ‘Unit under Test’ (I have) is ‘my being’ only.
I hope this is clear and you remember it while you are reading my post, since my English is not as good as of many here.

It was clear to me since I was a teenager that I couldn’t live in total peace with no doubts and fears of any sort without discovering first the logical answers to all important questions about ‘my existence’.
One of these questions was:
“What will happen to me after the death of my human living flesh?”

First, I had to define/understand what I refer to as ‘death of my body’.
To me in the least, this ‘death’ will take from me both ‘my will’ and ‘my perception’ of the realm, we call life, which is limited by time and space. In other words, my death will return me to the state of void (the state before my perception of my actual existence) as in the following simplified algorithm:

State of Void >>> Forced birth (into time/space realm) >>> State of Void (after my death)

Naturally (that is logically speaking), these two ‘States of Void’, the first and the last, are alike.
So the first thought I had afterwards is recalling the rule (sorry, if some members here don't believe it):
"Whatever could happen once could happen twice".

This means that as I was forced to exist into this life from a ‘State of Void’, there is always the 'possibility' that this same process (forcing to exist) could be repeated after 'my' next ‘State of Void’.

This leaded me to find out what could be the kind/nature of the possible realm in which I may be forced to exist after my return back to the ‘State of Void’ (at the death of my actual body; the 'Unit under Test').

Analysing the idea of reincarnation generated more questions than answers. And it throws me into an endless loop instead of a real and concrete fact for which I am looking.

So I simply asked myself: "Wasn’t possible for me to also live the state of death (as defined above) while I am in the time/space realm?"

To my big surprise, the answer was YES.
I couldn’t (cannot) deny that, every time I need to sleep, I am temporarily killing myself by losing all conscious controls (my will) and my personal perception of space and time. In other words, my ‘Unit under Test’, in this case and practically speaking, becomes in a ‘State of Void’ Wink

To be continued... Kerim

This is something that many have come to a conclusion on their own, and you are not the first, even I had this philosophy about life and death. But its currently being superseded by a new philosophy of mine.

Its a good philosophy you have though, but I would not stop seeking for an answer, I who once shared an almost identical philosophy to your own. Ended up becoming a nontheistic naturalistic pantheist. Basically I at this point just believe all of existence is divine.
18-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Yes it should