Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Should my afterlife be a mystery to me?
It's not. At least not to me.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2016, 12:02 PM
This thread is calmed down long enough so, I guess, it is time for another storm Wink

This post is for those who read attentively my first one here and, therefore, like hearing the remaining part of it...

So, during my deep sleep, my human living flesh (my ‘Unit under Test’), becomes, practically speaking and relative to me, in a ‘State of Void’.
But, my quasi-dead body, in this case, is pre-programmed, if all factors are normal, to return me back again to this existence (the space/time realm).
And this return to life (after sleeping) is also done, most of the time in the least, as a forced birth (that is, its happening doesn’t need to rely on my will/decision).
But this is not the end of the experiment Wink

Sometimes, before I wake up, I may enter (also as a forced birth) in a realm that people used calling ‘the realm of dreams’. In a dream, I feel as if I returned back to the actual space/time life though my will in it reflects the deep personality I have already built in me towards others and the world in general. But this dream’s realm lets me also perceive my existence without being limited by the actual space and time notions. Naturally, I am out of a dream when my body wakes up (usually with some souvenirs Wink ).

So, I know, that the 'Will/Power' that forced me to exist in the first place gave me also the possibility to live/perceive, while alive, in two totally different realms; known as life and dream.

Although my dreams are now related to and switched by the state of my body (awake or not), this doesn’t imply that their realm should cease to exist when dead. For example, turning on and off a radio by a switch doesn’t imply that the radio set becomes useless if its switch is broken or removed for good.

To me in the least, the first algorithm (on OP) could be updated as:
State of Void >>> Forced birth into time/space realm >>> State of Void (after my death) >>> Forced birth into dream’s realm

Please note that I said it “could be updated”, not “should be updated”.
I mean there is a possibility that, after my last sleep (death of my body), I may be forced (as always) to also re-exist in a spaceless/timeless realm (of which I was already given a clear idea Wink ).

After I discovered this simple truth, my priority in life became making my actual dreams, hence my last/eternal one as well, as enjoyable as possible. How? This has a totally different story Big Grin

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
25-11-2016, 09:16 AM
I guess you agree with me now that saying... "Have a nice dream" is much better than "Have a nice day" Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
25-11-2016, 09:24 AM
[Image: e40860d05554e402361f86836c3b8a04.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-11-2016, 10:16 PM
(24-11-2016 12:02 PM)KerimF Wrote:  This thread is calmed down long enough so, I guess, it is time for another storm Wink

This post is for those who read attentively my first one here and, therefore, like hearing the remaining part of it...

So, during my deep sleep, my human living flesh (my ‘Unit under Test’), becomes, practically speaking and relative to me, in a ‘State of Void’.

No it doesn't. You just don't know any science, Kermit.
You have no "afterlife". It's no mystery. You be dead. Period.
Miss Piggy wants you to go take a class so you don't embarrass her so much.
No one wants to hear any more of your tripe ... K ?
Please go to sleep, and get lost in the void.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-11-2016, 04:00 AM
(25-11-2016 10:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 12:02 PM)KerimF Wrote:  This thread is calmed down long enough so, I guess, it is time for another storm Wink

Appealing to ridicule is fallacious Bucky Ball.

As for science. I know that my body consists of trillions and trillions of cells.

I know my heart is to help pump blood
I know that my lungs are to help get oxygen to these cells
I know that my digestive system is to help provide nutrients to these cells
I know that my liver is to help reduce toxins from the things I digest
I know that my body helps provide movement for these cells to take them from place to place where ever food and water may be.
I know that my reproductive system is to help pass along the genetic code of these cells.
I know that my eyes are to help perceive light to aid in the movement of my body
I know that my ears are to help perceive sound to aid my body in various ways.
I know that my skin is to help perceive what objects feel like, how cold it is, how warm it is, how firm it is etc.
I know that my tongue is to help perceive taste to know if things are good to eat or not
I know that my nose is to help perceive smell, or at least it would if I had a sense of smell.

What then is the brain if not to help perceive consciousness? Perceive. meaning that there is already a substance there from which to draw upon.

Death is the road to awe.

[+] 1 user Likes Celestial_Wonder's post
28-11-2016, 01:52 AM
(25-11-2016 10:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

You are right your Kermit may have no idea about the logical reasoning (I didn't say science because many fairy tales for adults have also been created in the name of science... and not in the name of certain gods only).

On the other hand, I see you talking in the name of all people in the world Shocking
Well, after all, this behaviour/attitude is not new to me.
As you know, Obama (the Man of World's Peace) was instructed to accuse openly, also in the name of 'all free' Americans and Syrians, the Syrian President of being the evil (insane) Superman (as the Dictators in Hollywood movies are) who, all of a sudden, decided to shoot his young protesters, in front of the entire world, in March 2011 in Daraa town.

I really wonder why you (also some fellows here) cannot just say what concerns you only and leave any other member to comment the way he likes.

I mean if your brain (I assume you are allowed to listen to it) tells you that it is impossible for you to have any sort of afterlife... please believe it. Meanwhile, it is not a crime if you try your best to enjoy your remaining time in this space/time realm as much as you can.

So I guess, in your case, wishing you "Have a nice day" is much better than "Have a nice dream" Wink

28-11-2016, 02:22 AM
(26-11-2016 04:00 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Death is the road to awe.

Likely, most people in the world fear death because they are pre-programmed to be so. Every survival living thing (hence created to serve the world only) has to avoid death at any cost (unless its death helps in the survival of its species).

It happens I discovered that the end purpose of my temporary existence in the time/space realm is not to serve the world only. So, in my case, I have no need to protect, at any cost, my body and/or its species, as all men... who were created for survival only... should do. And this has nothing to do with what is right or wrong or what is good or bad; every living thing was forced to come into this life for a certain period of time and live the way it is supposed to do Wink