Should of waited to buy xbox one ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Should of waited to buy xbox one ..
Here's a fun fact. If I pre-order a ps4 today I wont get it till March.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 02:12 AM
(25-01-2014 01:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Here's a fun fact. If I pre-order a ps4 today I wont get it till March.

How is that? My brother went at the END of the first day, walked into a walmart and just picked one up without preorder.

He did the exact same thing for the PS3.

I hear about PS4 being sold out everywhere, even by locals and coworkers, and I'm like "Did you GO TO THE STORE?"
25-01-2014, 06:00 AM
Phoned the store, everywhere is sold out.

My mate works for JB HiFi up north, he's in charge of the gaming department and he says they only get around 10 ps4's in with each order and each order comes in like every 2 months...

They sell out before they even come into the store, let alone a store being able to stock them on shelf...

It's sony being a bunch of cunts.

25-01-2014, 07:07 AM
Neither console is offering me a reason to buy now or ever. For the first time since I've been alive, I am not interested in buying a next-gen console.

NES was awesome and an improvement over Atari in terms of game quality and new and better controls.
Sega Genesis has far superior graphics, more complex games, impressive hardware.
Playstation was...epic. CD's, graphics, game selection and exclusives, controls, pretty much anything you can think of.
PS2 An improvement over PS, DVD, Networking ability, graphics, backward compatibility etc.
PS3 Fully integrated free world-wide networking, bluray player, optional linux os (still pissed that was removed) great graphics, limited 1080p gaming, limited backwards compatibility, HD media streaming
Wii Interactive gaming

XBOX1/PS4/Wii U ??? All of the consoles make minor improvements, but none give me enough reason to open my wallet. I'd rather keep that money in my account.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
27-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Should of waited to buy xbox one ..
I wasn't kidding when I suggested The Division might persuade me to buy a next-gen. That's almost always the mail reason I move forward: content offerings.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
27-01-2014, 06:39 PM
...the most current console I have is a gamecube. =( (Still have a tube TV)

But even I know not to buy on release day.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Quote:Still have a tube TV

What the actual fuck...
That is some stone age shit.