Poll: Should "racist" jokes be acceptable?
Yes
No
I have no idea, I'm only voting so I don't feel left out
[Show Results]

Should "racist" jokes be acceptable?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Should "racist" jokes be acceptable?
don't engage with absols and his ramblings. He'll drag you down to his level and drive you mad with his unintelligible gibberish Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 05:04 PM
mayb i can b racist relatively but i admit it being wrong and i justify how it is bc of wrong condition not my will

what is to b racist, it is principally to enjoy knowing that othres are inferiors, for any reason, like making fun of handicaps or anything is what a lot seek positively to feel superior and the worse fact is what it is not a joke, it is a serious mean pointed constantly in their lives as their ways of being

i cant even accept to look at another as inferior, i prefer not to look

while i can look at anything as superior conception

and while i cant mean objective perspective but through absolute means so positive facts
19-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Re: Should "racist" jokes be acceptable?
"It's not my fault I'm racist."

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
19-09-2013, 05:10 PM
no it is ur fault, i explained how

i dont look to what i might despise or see of negative value while u take advantage of

and actually it is proven that u mean only urself fake superiority bc for u it is the same then when u get the chance to force values down

u will also invent jokes to justify it
19-09-2013, 05:13 PM
(19-09-2013 05:10 PM)absols Wrote:  no it is ur fault, i explained how

TheBeardedDude is to blame for your racism? Huh

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
19-09-2013, 05:14 PM
this guy is comedy gold XD

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
19-09-2013, 05:16 PM
(19-09-2013 05:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  TheBeardedDude is to blame for your racism? Huh

Goddamn it TBD! Who the Hell do you think you are?! Going round using your voodoo to turn people racist! You make me sick! Angry

Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
19-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Not sure that absols was trying to say he/she is racist, maybe that racist stereotypes already exist in most people's minds whether or not they agree with them and absols tries not to let racism define his/her thoughts.

Consider

Or I could be way off the mark. Absols, care to attempt to clarify?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
19-09-2013, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 05:42 PM by absols.)
it shows how they dont mean any data as they claim

they just want to get to act superior to others behind their screen, and the more others seem to b smart or right the more they are excited to call them shit,

when it is a lie, the end is the same it doesnt matter through what, but the more the lie is meant as a base for constant pretense, the more it needs smthg that sound true, so the pretense of superiority by calling others shit sound more living to their ears when they are doing that to smart people
19-09-2013, 05:55 PM
(19-09-2013 04:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "I'm not racist, I have a black friend."

You're racist comments (as far as I can translate them) seem to imply otherwise.

I have black friends, but when we pass a bicycle, I'm going to say "Hey, I wouldn't advise you to steal that." and they'll respond "Shut up white girl."

And that's casual conversation, my friend. Smile