Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?
I think this is actualy something worth asking and debating.

I think yes. Second generation muslims who act and behave in conflict with the values and principles of the nation should be deported to their parents country of origin.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
08-01-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?
By what means?

If you indicate by any legal means outside of stronger educational outreaches and I'm probably gonna disagree.

Deportation based on religious belief and nationality? Not my cup of tea. I know Res Republica agrees with that principal though.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
08-01-2015, 11:27 AM
(08-01-2015 10:44 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think this is actualy something worth asking and debating.

I think yes. Second generation muslims who act and behave in conflict with the values and principles of the nation should be deported to their parents country of origin.

Or just put them in camps. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-01-2015, 11:50 AM
(08-01-2015 10:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  By what means?

If you indicate by any legal means outside of stronger educational outreaches and I'm probably gonna disagree.

Deportation based on religious belief and nationality? Not my cup of tea. I know Res Republica agrees with that principal though.

I think you could find legal reasoning to deport people on the grounds of extremist ideology and rejecting the values of the republic.

After all, we here also jail communists and nazis.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
08-01-2015, 11:53 AM
The simple answer to all of this is to for all modernized nations to band together and collectively ban Islam from their nations.

Islam is a cult, and a dangerous one. It's a political/religious ideology that is not compatible with a modern world.

It needs to be eradicated like any virus. The political correctness concerning Islam has gotten old, and it's time to call a spade a fucking spade.

Ban Islam!

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
08-01-2015, 11:56 AM
(08-01-2015 11:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 10:44 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think this is actualy something worth asking and debating.

Or just put them in camps. Drinking Beverage

Oh you don't just start with camps. First they must be relocated to special neighborhoods.

Yanno, for their safety. Then, they can be relocated again to camps.

(I'm being sarcastic in my reply)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2015, 11:57 AM
(08-01-2015 10:44 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ... muslims who act and behave in conflict with the values and principles of the nation ...

Have acted, or someone thinks are likely to act? If the first, you're talking about a dozen people, maybe two dozen that have acted - and once caught they're going to prison; they won't be left loose to harm ANY society.

If the second, who's the someone and what's the criteria for selection? Pre-emptive arrest is the stuff of Nazism and Soviet style communism.
[+] 6 users Like Airportkid's post
08-01-2015, 11:59 AM
(08-01-2015 11:50 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 10:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  By what means?

I think you could find legal reasoning to deport people on the grounds of extremist ideology and rejecting the values of the republic.

After all, we here also jail communists and nazis.

But how do you know they're extremist? I know with some it would be obvious, but with others it might not be, and then what happens with their families who might not be fully aware.

The argument can be made the whole thing could backfire and then have more extremists.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Slippery slope, man.

A fucking spookily familiar, slippery slope. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 9 users Like kim's post
08-01-2015, 12:07 PM
One of yesterday's shooters already had a prior terror conviction and received little more than a slap on the wrist. I'm not gonna say we should start deporting Muslims based on the fact that they're Muslim, but surely there has to be an acceptable middle ground that at least allows us to acknowledge obvious known threats and do something about it. Otherwise you non-Americans might want to start rethinking your stance on gun control, because as it is the police, despite their best intentions and through no fault of their own, are absolutely powerless to help you. These fuckers are shooting up France with AKs and are believed to have rocket launcher, and all people have to fight them with are smart phones. But... I'll stop there before I turn this into the same debate we've already hashed out and gone nowhere with.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post