Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?
(08-01-2015 12:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  One of yesterday's shooters already had a prior terror conviction and received little more than a slap on the wrist. I'm not gonna say we should start deporting Muslims based on the fact that they're Muslim, but surely there has to be an acceptable middle ground that at least allows us to acknowledge obvious known threats and do something about it. Otherwise you non-Americans might want to start rethinking your stance on gun control, because as it is the police, despite their best intentions and through no fault of their own, are absolutely powerless to help you. These fuckers are shooting up France with AKs and are believed to have rocket launcher, and all people have to fight them with are smart phones. But... I'll stop there before I turn this into the same debate we've already hashed out and gone nowhere with.

I actualy agree with you.

And I find it amazing that people ignore the fact that there is clearly a muslim problem in Europe.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
08-01-2015, 12:43 PM
The Islamic State have been reducing the population of muslims they meet along their way... reducing their height, that is.

Maybe France could do the same by reintroducing the guillotine?

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-01-2015, 01:15 PM
don't you have any little islands 90 miles off the coast to ship them to? Or is that just an American thing?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
08-01-2015, 01:24 PM
The idea of rounding people up based on their thoughts, ideals or religious beliefs is simply horrifying. You have no obligation to let in people who you reasonably believe to be violent. You have no obligation to keep people who are proven to be violent. But, wholesale roundups and deportations of groups based on their beliefs or ideology?
No, that you have no right to do. You may have the means, the strength and the political support to do it, but that doesn't give you the right.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 13 users Like BnW's post
08-01-2015, 01:26 PM
(08-01-2015 01:24 PM)BnW Wrote:  The idea of rounding people up based on their thoughts, ideals or religious beliefs is simply horrifying. You have no obligation to let in people who you reasonably believe to be violent. You have no obligation to keep people who are proven to be violent. But, wholesale roundups and deportations of groups based on their beliefs or ideology?
No, that you have no right to do. You may have the means, the strength and the political support to do it, but that doesn't give you the right.

Liking this wasn't enough.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2015, 01:33 PM
(08-01-2015 12:31 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ... there is clearly a muslim problem in Europe.

There was a Jewish problem for a long time in some nations some time back. Is that what you're talking about? That Jewish problem, now is a muslim problem?

A dozen nutcases set off high flash pyrotechnics and kill several dozen people across a span of time in which thousands of people met untimely demise through disease, accident, domestic violence, routine murder, substance abuse and self-abuse, and this is a muslim problem? Looks like a people problem to me. Perhaps we should all be deported to Mars.
[+] 4 users Like Airportkid's post
08-01-2015, 01:42 PM
A lot of European countries are stopping young Muslims from leaving their respective countries to join the jihadists in Syria. Why? Let them leave, just don't let them back. It's one way of getting rid of the most troublesome wankers.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
08-01-2015, 01:45 PM
The population of all religions in all countries should be reduced. Drinking Beverage

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
08-01-2015, 01:54 PM
If this continues - and it will - we shall see a few more serious attempts to attack mosques. Then the shit really will hit the fan.

Eternal happiness is rhubarb tart. - John Cleese
08-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Yes - they should become atheists...Drinking Beverage

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 5 users Like CiderThinker's post