Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?
(08-01-2015 01:58 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Yes - they should become atheists...Drinking Beverage

I agree with this stance

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 02:16 PM
(08-01-2015 10:44 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think this is actualy something worth asking and debating.

I think yes. Second generation muslims who act and behave in conflict with the values and principles of the nation should be deported to their parents country of origin.
LOL.

You sound like those people that argue their country was built on Christian values, Christian beliefs.
08-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Hmmm....while leaders sit back and make pretty speeches about tolerance they really need to look in their rear-view mirror.

http://www.atlantic-community.org/-/resu...pean-union

Quote:European populism is enjoying a steady return to prominence after a long absence in domestic politics. With parliamentary elections fast approaching, far-right nationalism may again rear its ugly head. Should this happen, however, much must be done to prevent neo-nationalism from undermining not only European integration but also the legitimacy of the Union. A failure to do so will threaten the very stability that has made the EU so successful to date.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
08-01-2015, 02:30 PM
It's not like you can just go around asking people, "Hey, since you're a Muslim, do plan on killing any infadels or supporting people who do?... No? Ok, just wanted to see if I should arrest you or not, because that is what your holy book commands you to do. If you change your mind in the future, please just let your local police officer know. Thanks."

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
08-01-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't think the "population should be reduced" as per say. I do think that there needs to be major reform in Islam and reintroduction of schools of thought that had been eradicated by Salafiism. The doors of discussion regarding Ijtihad need to be reopened so that the hadith and the quran CAN BE CRITIQUED. Only then will Islam be compatible with a secular society.

A major problem which makes this mix volatile is that we are living in a day and age of weapons of mass destruction. When previous religious were in the barbaric stage Islam is still in now, there was no threat to mankind which such devastating consequence as there presently.

It may be too late.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
08-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Indeed. They should all be put on a diet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Its an uncomfortable discussion.

The more attacks of this kind there are, the more people will look to the far right of politics. Which is a dangerous place we've found ourselves. It could be a case of jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I think Europe is fucked... France is already leaning towards the far-right National Front party. This will probably win them a few more votes.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
08-01-2015, 03:27 PM
(08-01-2015 02:47 PM)Sam Wrote:  Its an uncomfortable discussion.

The more attacks of this kind there are, the more people will look to the far right of politics. Which is a dangerous place we've found ourselves. It could be a case of jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I think Europe is fucked... France is already leaning towards the far-right National Front party. This will probably win them a few more votes.

Yeah, I agree. Ordinary people with no political affiliation are seeking refuge in the only people who are daring to stand up, which are usually just as bad as the perpetrators.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
08-01-2015, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 03:58 PM by Madam Woof.)
(08-01-2015 01:15 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  don't you have any little islands 90 miles off the coast to ship them to? Or is that just an American thing?

Islands perhaps, especially for those highly suspect.
Please don't send them here, already got heaps==Evil_monster
08-01-2015, 04:15 PM
(08-01-2015 01:54 PM)Ratbag Wrote:  If this continues - and it will - we shall see a few more serious attempts to attack mosques. Then the shit really will hit the fan.

A few attacks in the U.S. like the ones in France, England, and Canada would likely result in a violent backlash.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user