Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?
OP. What's this shit of deporting people back to their country of origin? Second generation Muslim in Germany. Send them back? Where to? What are they gonna do there? Why would any of those countries accept them? They are German citizens same like you. Protected by the same laws as you. Integration is a two way street - you can't just blame *them* for not integrating with you guys. If they're not integrated it's *your* problem, for you guys to sort out.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
08-01-2015, 04:39 PM
(08-01-2015 01:33 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 12:31 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ... there is clearly a muslim problem in Europe.

There was a Jewish problem for a long time in some nations some time back. Is that what you're talking about? That Jewish problem, now is a muslim problem?

A dozen nutcases set off high flash pyrotechnics and kill several dozen people across a span of time in which thousands of people met untimely demise through disease, accident, domestic violence, routine murder, substance abuse and self-abuse, and this is a muslim problem? Looks like a people problem to me. Perhaps we should all be deported to Mars.

That so called jewish problem was nothing but a redicilous conspiracy theory dreamt up by fascists.

The islamists of today, actualy are fascists.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
08-01-2015, 05:25 PM
The religion of peace is getting even more peaceful by the day:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015...ting-islam

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
08-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Hmm...would I like to live in a country that has enacted laws enabling deportation of people based on their beliefs....hmmm.....I'll need to weigh that...

Firstly, be careful what you wish for because you may be next.

Secondly, whether the nutbars are politically motivated (and I count religions as political organisations), criminals or just plain looney, bag 'em all up and throw them in the same jail.

Then they'll understand who "the virgins" are in the next life....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 2 users Like gofish!'s post
08-01-2015, 06:38 PM
(08-01-2015 10:44 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think this is actualy something worth asking and debating.

I think yes. Second generation muslims who act and behave in conflict with the values and principles of the nation should be deported to their parents country of origin.

I will happily ignore the fact, while concidering your argument, that every time the deportation or internment of citizens has been inacted, every single time, we have looked back upon it as a bad thing. A gross injustice.

I'll even accept:
(08-01-2015 04:39 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The islamists of today, actualy are fascists.

Sure. Fine. They're all shitty people.

How do you determine what values are worth deportation? Because there are other values that aren't supported by the country at large. Are you going to Advocate for the deportment of members of the German Communist party? Should America deport those NAMBLA fuckers?

Why would how recently the parents came to the country matter? Their kids are still full citizens.

What other crimes should be met with the loss of citizenry? Because that punishment is both cruel and unusual.

So long as they're not breaking and laws; why should the child of an immigrant family have to assimilate?

So to recap: You're advocating for the introduction of thought crime; that directly contravines with somebodies freedom of religion. The punishment for which is not innacted for any other crime.

Fuck that. Fuck you by association.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 3 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Has the FBI been in contact yet? I read the title and was like, What, The, Fuck... that plus your username, not impossible for a whole bunch of extra clicks to be heard on yer line. Gasp

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Maybe a nice asteroid impact in the holy land could convince them all it's a sign that god wants them to cut it out.
08-01-2015, 07:47 PM
It's too late. The end of the world has already begun.

Truth seeker.
08-01-2015, 08:12 PM
(08-01-2015 07:47 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's too late. The end of the world has already begun.

Well yea, eventually.
08-01-2015, 08:19 PM
(08-01-2015 08:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 07:47 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's too late. The end of the world has already begun.

Well yea, eventually.

It's happening now.

Truth seeker.