Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 09:07 PM by yakherder.)
RE: Should the muslim population of Europe be reduced?
We can talk as rationally as we want here. In France, attacks on Muslims are predictably going up. What is perceived as right and wrong, justified or not justified evolves as the nature of what people fear at any given time changes. If they begin to fear Muslims more than they fear the loss of freedom of religion, everything we discuss here becomes out of context forgotten.

I hope everything turns out well, but I've spent enough time inn 3rd world shitholes, all of which have crumbling traces of better times not so long past, to know it doesn't always.

(08-01-2015 08:19 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  Well yea, eventually.

It's happening now.

It happens every 20 years or so.

Edit: Freaking autocorrect. Every time I use my phone to make a post more complicated than "lol, cat funny" *like*, I later re-read it and find some random ridiculous mistake.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-01-2015, 08:35 PM
(08-01-2015 08:19 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 08:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  Well yea, eventually.

It's happening now.

Those not busy being born are busy dying.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFqUtxhbqYY

Lying, slandering and blaming the jews whenever they are being held to account!

So honestly, why the fuck should that part of Europe that is civilised put up with these savages?

I know that thought crimes are not an option, but since this problem has been built over the past 30 years there is a need for a solution!

I need a either physical or rethorical stick, with which I can threaten to brake the bones of any potential fascist.

And in this case, the stick is missing.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
08-01-2015, 09:44 PM
(08-01-2015 09:22 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFqUtxhbqYY

Lying, slandering and blaming the jews whenever they are being held to account!

So honestly, why the fuck should that part of Europe that is civilised put up with these savages?

I know that thought crimes are not an option, but since this problem has been built over the past 30 years there is a need for a solution!

I need a either physical or rethorical stick, with which I can threaten to brake the bones of any potential fascist.

And in this case, the stick is missing.

I watched it.

So what? They're lying. That sucks. Fuck them.

Because those savages have the same set of rights as you. They can say shitty things. That's kind of the point.

Sure. Agreed. Don't care. (At the moment.)

You have a rhetorical stick: Repeating telling people to shut up because they're saying shitty things and false is a response to rhetoric.
You have a physical stick: Pick an extant law. Any law.

Once they've done something wrong it's OK to move to the physical stick.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-01-2015, 10:20 PM
While I agree that Muslim extremism is a worldwide problem...

1. Simple knee-jerk solutions do not work for complex problems.

2. There will always be extremists from all corners of ideology.

3. Using a chainsaw on a problem that calls for a scalpel only makes matters worse.

Always the first line of defense has to be intelligence/data gathering but ultimately it will require a multi-prong, multi-discipline, multi-national, effort to contain the threat (notice I didn’t say eradicate because I don’t think that’s possible).

It will also require recruiting the cooperation of the Muslim community to flush out the vermin both in-country and abroad. Their help is essential if the world wants to reduce Islamic extremism.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
08-01-2015, 11:31 PM
(08-01-2015 10:44 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think this is actualy something worth asking and debating.

I think yes. Second generation muslims who act and behave in conflict with the values and principles of the nation should be deported to their parents country of origin.

less radical than gassing the jews I suppose but no less repulsive.
08-01-2015, 11:44 PM
I say thin the entire planet's population.

Find genetic markers for idiots and those most likely to be religious fundies, and then find a way to target and eliminate those specifically.

Yes, eugenics.

Or, sterilize the human race in some way that is reversible... Only made available once IQ testing and a parenting course is completed.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
08-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Yes, the Muslim population should be reduced as long as we are talking about doing it through de-conversion. We should combat Islam like we fought against communism by calling it out for the evil ideology it is.
08-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Better solution:

Give Stark a European banhammer.

Angel

08-01-2015, 11:53 PM
I just had a thought... why is it that every solution to cruelty seems to involve more cruelty? It *doesn't fucken work*. I kinda get it. Revenge is a human instinct. But IMO the only way to counter cruelty is with lurve...

[Image: Cheer_Bear.jpg]

Deporting people will only make you more enemies.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post