• 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Should we ban glitter?
So, who is feeding glitter to fishes? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2017, 07:49 PM
I'm not going to hate on glitter...but Easter grass really needs to be done away with.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-11-2017, 08:10 PM
(30-11-2017 06:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-11-2017 03:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It’s not like they’d make you get rid of your ornaments.

Next thing you know police are at your door with a warrant to confiscate all your ornaments.

Shh! War on Christmess!

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
01-12-2017, 08:54 AM
(30-11-2017 05:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-11-2017 04:29 PM)Emma Wrote:  Oh no!!!! Then how will I make my nails Holo!?!

Blink

I holosexual needs their glitter. Undecided

Maybe ban it from everything but nail art products. Tongue

Christ Emma, here's a Holonail gif. Blink Are super sharp nails in style now? That's scary.
[Image: tumblr_oapbpvT0i81rwpbkao1_400.gif]

Idk, I think some people are into those. But I'm not really interested in fake nails.

Here's some moooore holo! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
01-12-2017, 01:17 PM
(01-12-2017 08:54 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(30-11-2017 05:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Christ Emma, here's a Holonail gif. Blink Are super sharp nails in style now? That's scary.

Idk, I think some people are into those. But I'm not really interested in fake nails.

I like that they have to specify it's not drugs

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-12-2017, 01:40 PM
(01-12-2017 08:54 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(30-11-2017 05:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Christ Emma, here's a Holonail gif. Blink Are super sharp nails in style now? That's scary.

Wow. I had no idea sparkly nails was such a thing. I have to keep my nails trimmed and filed because I work with fabric all day and don't want to snag the threads. I haven't had nail polish on my nails in about 20 years.

So do people sparkle up their toenails too? Do the sparkles flake off sometimes?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-12-2017, 01:44 PM
If we ban glitter we won’t be able to pinpoint who has recently visited a strip club.
01-12-2017, 01:50 PM
An open spot in the market. Invent and market harmless glitter and easter grass.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-12-2017, 01:59 PM
(01-12-2017 01:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-12-2017 08:54 AM)Emma Wrote:  Idk, I think some people are into those. But I'm not really interested in fake nails.

Wow. I had no idea sparkly nails was such a thing. I have to keep my nails trimmed and filed because I work with fabric all day and don't want to snag the threads. I haven't had nail polish on my nails in about 20 years.

So do people sparkle up their toenails too? Do the sparkles flake off sometimes?

I'm sure people do. It's pretty easy if you buy a holo nail polish. I find that painted toenails seem to stay painted forever lol. Far longer than my fingers do.

My nails are short, too. They are too soft to grow long, so I frequently break them. But I still put holo on them! Evil_monsterGirl_nails
01-12-2017, 02:16 PM
We should ban sex. Procreation = destruction/

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user