Should we follow the example shown by Cameroon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Should we follow the example shown by Cameroon?
In Cameroon two men where jailed for a year and await trial because they are suspected to be gay. It is clear the Cameroon government has been very lenient here considering some countries on the African continent stone, hang and torture individuals for this.

Who thinks its time we brought these punishments back to the western world for specific crimes? I believe we could learn from the fantastic example set by these countries in using decapitation or stoning as a form of punishment for anyone suspected to be gay...I believe this would greatly benefit our countries in the western world.

What do you think? There is obviously a fine line as gays would clearly deny that they are gay so we should bring it in that anyone even slightly suspected will await a trail. It would certainly benefit the future generation
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Should we follow the example shown by Cameroon?
Yeah, no thanks, I tend to not like barbaric cultures, wherein one will be stoned to death or otherwise mutilated over the smallest of things, being gay or stealing a loaf of bread for examples.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-01-2013, 08:48 AM
(09-01-2013 08:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, no thanks, I tend to not like barbaric cultures, wherein one will be stoned to death or otherwise mutilated over the smallest of things, being gay or stealing a loaf of bread for examples.
But now that we have liberal forms of government people are starting to use it to their advantage, more and more people are openly gay, more immigrants come to our countries for a better life an take advantage and we have lots of people having sex! We should be forbidding this behaviour we can achieve it through an extremely authoritarian government where people live to work to pay money to their government and nothing more! All the pleasures in life can be taken away and people can become con trolled robots......society would be better this way
09-01-2013, 09:09 AM
(09-01-2013 08:48 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  ...
more immigrants come to our countries for a better life

Who says it's your county?

Dodgy

09-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Capital punishment does not work.

Its quite clearly stated in some countries that if you break (specific rule) then you will be executed.

Doesnt stop people though, you could potentially be executing people until the end of time.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
09-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Please take your ignorant, offensive troll posts elsewhere. Keep it up and you will be banned.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2013, 01:56 PM
First he was pink, then he was grey, then he was orange and now Chas is green...

Make up your damn mind old man! Angry

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
09-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Unoriginal troll is unoriginal.

Yawn.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
09-01-2013, 02:56 PM
(09-01-2013 08:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, no thanks, I tend to not like barbaric cultures, wherein one will be stoned to death or otherwise mutilated over the smallest of things, being gay or stealing a loaf of bread for examples.
yeah, and your signature says otherwise, bar your own opinion.

Can you clarify your moral view, since it frankly doesn't add up. it's like a vegan promoting not eating animal produce, but saying salad topped off with bacon is good.

You clearly say that nothing is absolute morally, yet you make continually make near absolutist and frankly non-qualified statements. if you truly endorse subjective morals, then nothing can matter beyond your own opinion/conception.

If the US did adopt a more punitive legal system, why is your opinion of any consequence? Next you'll say that systems shouldn't be qualified, OK I'll expect Muslim proselytes saying that killing a pig and eating it is a good offering to Allah...
09-01-2013, 03:03 PM

(09-01-2013 08:22 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  In Cameroon two men where jailed for a year and await trial because they are suspected to be gay. It is clear the Cameroon government has been very lenient here considering some countries on the African continent stone, hang and torture individuals for this.

Who thinks its time we brought these punishments back to the western world for specific crimes? I believe we could learn from the fantastic example set by these countries in using decapitation or stoning as a form of punishment for anyone suspected to be gay...I believe this would greatly benefit our countries in the western world.

What do you think? There is obviously a fine line as gays would clearly deny that they are gay so we should bring it in that anyone even slightly suspected will await a trail. It would certainly benefit the future generation

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp