Should we pass a law to euthanize morons after they reveal themselves?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Re: RE: Should we pass a law to euthanize morons after they reveal themselves?
(28-01-2014 03:29 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I misread the thread title as Should we pass a law to euthanize mormons after they reveal themselves. Either way I still agree.Thumbsup

I did the same.

I think we should euthanize Mormons after they die, in contrast to their baptizing dead people.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Should we pass a law to euthanize morons after they reveal themselves?
I'm attempted to say yes. But unfortunately even the very very stupid have a right to live. But not to worry, natural selection will take its course and the guy in question will undoubtably put his tongue in light socket or something.
26-08-2017, 08:15 AM
(27-01-2014 11:14 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Seeing as they are useless even before that point?

More here

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-menopause

ALSO

bla bla bla

The answer is "no.". Someone being a moron is subjective. I was passed by someone driving an Audi this morning weaving in and out of traffic, not signaling, and doing about 90 in a 55. That person is clearly some kind of special idiot. You/we all do stupid shit we shouldn't do once in a while. Who would decide what defines a moron? If the feminists decide, all men would be put to death. If the Christians decided, guess who would be dead.
26-08-2017, 08:16 AM
(26-08-2017 08:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Someone being a moron is subjective.

Then again, sometimes the evidence is overwhelming. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
26-08-2017, 08:19 AM
(26-08-2017 08:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The answer is "no.". Someone being a moron is subjective. I was passed by someone driving an Audi this morning weaving in and out of traffic, not signaling, and doing about 90 in a 55. That person is clearly some kind of special idiot. You/we all do stupid shit we shouldn't do once in a while. Who would decide what defines a moron? If the feminists decide, all men would be put to death. If the Christians decided, guess who would be dead.

Are you drunk?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-08-2017, 08:38 AM
(26-08-2017 08:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-08-2017 08:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The answer is "no.". Someone being a moron is subjective. I was passed by someone driving an Audi this morning weaving in and out of traffic, not signaling, and doing about 90 in a 55. That person is clearly some kind of special idiot. You/we all do stupid shit we shouldn't do once in a while. Who would decide what defines a moron? If the feminists decide, all men would be put to death. If the Christians decided, guess who would be dead.

Are you drunk?

I hope not. I am at work.
26-08-2017, 11:13 PM
(26-08-2017 08:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If the feminists decide, all men would be put to death. If the Christians decided, guess who would be dead.

You never actually talked to or met a feminist did you ?
(But never let an opportunity to piss and moan pass you by. Thumbsup )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-08-2017, 11:23 PM
(26-08-2017 08:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 11:14 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Seeing as they are useless even before that point?

More here

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-menopause

ALSO

bla bla bla

The answer is "no.". Someone being a moron is subjective. I was passed by someone driving an Audi this morning weaving in and out of traffic, not signaling, and doing about 90 in a 55. That person is clearly some kind of special idiot. You/we all do stupid shit we shouldn't do once in a while. Who would decide what defines a moron? If the feminists decide, all men would be put to death. If the Christians decided, guess who would be dead.

What the fuck dude? You dig up a thread from 2014...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-08-2017, 01:24 AM
(26-08-2017 11:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

What the fuck dude? You dig up a thread from 2014...

He's decided feminists are the root of all evil and will dig up a hundred threads if he has to, in order to spread this message Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-08-2017, 08:57 AM
I didn't read the whole of the 2014 thread, but am assuming it was about culling non-essential human beings.

If the conclusion is that fewer people are better for the whole, then we should instead strictly limit the number of fertile women instead of killing the women, who are no longer capable of producing a child.

Of course if you follow that slippery slope all the way, you end up believing that aborting females is a good idea in order to control the population and/or sterilizing those deemed unfit. Oh...Margaret Sanger rises again.

Certainly then, both females and males should be culled once they are passed their peak strengths both physically and mentally.

What was that science fiction movie where reaching the age of 30 sent one to the.... what? That I think was the name of the movie.

Isn't it odd when people dig back into the archives? Always made me question their level of work ethic. Where do they find the time to be bored with what is currently trending? Professional trolls?

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."