Should we pass a law to euthanize women after menopause?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Should we pass a law to euthanize women after menopause?
(27-01-2014 10:40 PM)GothKid Wrote:  People who speak the truth are never usually popularUndecided

People Assholes who speak gibber the truth bullshit are never usually popular [crossed out]Undecided[/crossed out] Big Grin

fixed

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like The Germans are coming's post
27-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Quote:Yes! And we will give be medals to young women who have lots and lots of babies!
And while we are at it, we'll get rid of the mentally and physically disabled, 'cause they aint much use any more.
Hell let's just get rid of the inferior people who should be allowed to breed anywa--- Oh wait, this all sounds like it kinda happened before.

I only want to the post-menopausal hags to disappear, they are the biggest parasites on society.
27-01-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 02:21 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-01-2014 10:45 PM)GothKid Wrote:  
Quote:Yes! And we will give be medals to young women who have lots and lots of babies!
And while we are at it, we'll get rid of the mentally and physically disabled, 'cause they aint much use any more.
Hell let's just get rid of the inferior people who should be allowed to breed anywa--- Oh wait, this all sounds like it kinda happened before.

I only want to the post-menopausal hags to disappear, they are the biggest parasites on society.

You plan on administering the menopause test, or just start killing 'em at a certain age ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
27-01-2014, 10:48 PM

People like you are probably the biggest parasites on society.

Usualy living in the most backwards erea of a country, be it Bavaria or below the mason dixon line, living in their parents basement, unemployed, probably smacked arround a woman or two and most likely to end up in jail.

[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post

Psst. I was comparing you to the Nazi's. But with menopausal women killing included. Think i may have been too subtle about it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post

Ooooooh did you have a mean grandma? Bet she burned your cookies.

Fuck off and die.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2014, 10:50 PM
(27-01-2014 10:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:45 PM)GothKid Wrote:  I only want to the post-menopausal hags to disappear, they are the biggest parasites on society.

Ooooooh did you have a mean grandma? Bet she burned your cookies.

Fuck off and die.

No you, you evil post-menopausal hag!
27-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Someone should call a crisis center maybe he's having a psychotic break
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2014, 10:54 PM
(27-01-2014 10:50 PM)GothKid Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooooh did you have a mean grandma? Bet she burned your cookies.

Fuck off and die.

No you, you evil post-menopausal hag!

I knew it, grandma burned your cookies! Bet she did it on purpose. But she didn't burn the ones for your older sister. No, those came out perfect.

Yeah, fuck off and die.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Funny.

I just realised that I would get into trouble with the mods if I posted pictures of vaginas.