Should we pass a law to euthanize women after menopause?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Should we pass a law to euthanize women after menopause?
Hi, GothKid. I'm postmenopausal. Pleased to meet'cha. (Springy G reaches for Her Clue-By-Four™ and advances on the troll) En garde!

*BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK*

*THUD*

(glances at a medical form and checks off "bilateral orchiectomy") Doctor, the patient is anesthetized and ready for surgery. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Astreja's post
31-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Your parents didn't hug you enough. No
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
31-01-2014, 11:51 PM
(27-01-2014 10:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm almost tempted to agree with him. If we set the precedent that useless people can be euthanised then hopefully it won't just stop with infertile women. We could pass a law to euthanise all stupid people and then rid ourselves of GothKid once and for all. Dude doesn't have enough of a brain to fill an egg-cup. Angel

What about people too fat to function, or people so large they're a danger to society? Shouldn't they be euthanized as well?

Angel
31-01-2014, 11:54 PM
(31-01-2014 11:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What about people too fat to function, or people so large they're a danger to society? Shouldn't they be euthanized as well?

Angel
No, I think we should eat them instead. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-01-2014, 11:55 PM
(31-01-2014 11:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What about people too fat to function, or people so large they're a danger to society? Shouldn't they be euthanized as well?

Angel

We have uses, what if you're trying to lift something really heavy and need a counter weight? Or if there's suddenly a KFC surplus that needs to be disposed of?

You didn't think this through at all.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-01-2014, 11:59 PM
(31-01-2014 11:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Angel

We have uses, what if you're trying to lift something really heavy and need a counter weight? Or if there's suddenly a KFC surplus that needs to be disposed of?

You didn't think this through at all.

But think about the negative side effects. When your people start marrying one another, they start getting divorces. It's like 9/11 all over again, except it's happening all over the world.

And whenever your people start reproducing together, the offspring results in little mutated-nuclear-bomb-like-fat-balls-of-satan.

No

No fatties, man.
01-02-2014, 12:04 AM
(31-01-2014 11:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But think about the negative side effects. When your people start marrying one another, they start getting divorces. It's like 9/11 all over again, except it's happening all over the world.

And whenever your people start reproducing together, the offspring results in little mutated-nuclear-bomb-like-fat-balls-of-satan.

No

No fatties, man.

I think you're deflecting because you're a bigger drain on society. You're naturally grody. Think how much of the world's resources are pouring into deodorants, antiperspirants, scented soaps, disinfectant etc. just so the rest of us don't keel over and die from your grodiness. If we killed all the grody people we'd never have to worry about shit like bubonic plague again.

All I cost the world is a few extra boxes of fried chicken, you could kill us all!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
01-02-2014, 12:12 AM
(01-02-2014 12:04 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 11:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But think about the negative side effects. When your people start marrying one another, they start getting divorces. It's like 9/11 all over again, except it's happening all over the world.

No

No fatties, man.

I think you're deflecting because you're a bigger drain on society. You're naturally grody. Think how much of the world's resources are pouring into deodorants, antiperspirants, scented soaps, disinfectant etc. just so the rest of us don't keel over and die from your grodiness. If we killed all the grody people we'd never have to worry about shit like bubonic plague again.

All I cost the world is a few extra boxes of fried chicken, you could kill us all!

I love how you make it sound like I'm the only perosn in the world who's using deodorant and soap. Like trucks and planes from Germany and France and Africa and Hungary and other crazy fucking countries are dumping mountains of deodorant and soap in my yard and into my house because I'm devouring the products that quickly. Christ!

At least I can shower conveniently, your kind can't even fit into decently sized home bathrooms. Every couple of weeks, I see the fats next door hosing each other off in their drive way. Poor things. It's like spraying an abused cat with a spritz bottle. Except the cat is just really, really fat.

If anything, fats are a burden to society. Instead of cranes being built to lift your kind out of your beds in the morning, the cranes could be working properly on construction sites- you know, like what they were made for.

Oh, and bless mattress producers. How they manage to make beds the size of small countries, I'll never understand.

p.s. ilysm
01-02-2014, 12:18 AM
(01-02-2014 12:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I love how you make it sound like I'm the only perosn in the world who's using deodorant and soap. Like trucks and planes from Germany and France and Africa and Hungary and other crazy fucking countries are dumping mountains of deodorant and soap in my yard and into my house because I'm devouring the products that quickly. Christ!

At least I can shower conveniently, your kind can't even fit into decently sized home bathrooms. Every couple of weeks, I see the fats next door hosing each other off in their drive way. Poor things. It's like spraying an abused cat with a spritz bottle. Except the cat is just really, really fat.

If anything, fats are a burden to society. Instead of cranes being built to lift your kind out of your beds in the morning, the cranes could be working properly on construction sites- you know, like what they were made for.

Oh, and bless mattress producers. How they manage to make beds the size of small countries, I'll never understand.

p.s. ilysm

Whatever, none of what you say matters because you're a female and you'll be euthanised when your ovaries stop working anyway. Big Grin

ps. i DON'T lysm any more. JK <3

Best
Worst
01-02-2014, 12:20 AM
(01-02-2014 12:18 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Whatever, none of what you say matters because your a female and you'll be euthanised when your ovaries stop working anyway. Big Grin

ps. i DON'T lysm any more. JK <3

I don't even have ovaries because I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Tongue

lol baby penis trolololol jk