Should we simplify or is it too late?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2011, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 01:03 PM by Lilith Pride.)
RE: Should we simplify or is it too late?
The idea of black people being in the focus is not my opinion but the observation made by a majority of middle class people who work hard and struggle to live. All sorts of people live off of welfare and abuse it, but in most cities the largest single ethnic group of residents, is black so they are often pointed out as the ones abusing a system. We have a term for the white population who perscribes to these ideas "white trash" but they live in seperate communes known as trailer parks which generally are not in the hearts of cities where everyone going to work is forced to see them all the time.

As far as the women reporting their man? what I'm talking about there has to do with a very unfortunate type of woman who exists often in our poor communities. Someone who is so dependent and in need for love that they accept any abuse in order to get that love. There are plenty of predatory men who use pregnant women for their housing and money. It's an unfortunate part of the system, which is another commonly held view of how disgustingly wasteful tax money being given away is.

And I already told you, unemployment has to do with getting money for looking for work. If welfare did the same thing we wouldn't have two different systems.

And as far as why these people congregate it's another government program called section 8 which renovates apartment buildings in poorly populated areas and then gives the homes to welfare recipients at no cost. I've been a maintenance worker in section 8 apartments, if you really want to see people who have no regard for anything this is it. These are people who feel so completely accepting of their lifestyle, that in a public residence they live in ways that are below human living conditions. The messes you have to clean up after with this community are horrendous.

Add onto that the fact that these lowly populated areas are generally gang turfs, and not only do residents get involved with drugs and other horrible things. Their children, more often than not are indoctrinated into gangs simply by leaving their house. Oh but they get public schooling that should help right? Poor city areas generally have teachers who would never be allowed in a less poor area. I've been to a few, you have a lesson plan and deviating at all is uncalled for and gets you yelled at. Being smart is not encouraged at all. Children in these conditions are basically told by everyone this is where you are and where you'll stay. These are children who go to school and line up to walk through metal detectors at the front doors while their bags are checked.

Sorry if sometimes my statements seem half in and half out, I've skirted the line between working class and dirt poor in a city environment plenty of times.

Yes indeed it's nothing like "well"fare, that's why it's missing one of the l's.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 01:59 PM
RE: Should we simplify or is it too late?
Quote:These are people who feel so completely accepting of their lifestyle, that in a public residence they live in ways that are below human living conditions.

This statement was very much my point. We created this situation with well meaning government interference and now we pretend that there is an easy way out of this lifestyle if only people cared more about their situation.

As for poor whites, I agree there are plenty of them but they tend to get a lot less visibility in the debates on these topics and the visibility they do get is generally very, very negative. Poor, rural (mostly southern) whites are the last group of people in the US it is still socially acceptable to make fun of. Every other group is now taboo.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply