Should women be forced to sit away from men at the back of a bus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Should women be forced to sit away from men at the back of a bus?
(10-05-2013 03:19 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Really? you mean- exept of the Spanish Inquisition? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inq..._conversos

That's funny- 'cause you were the first one to mention Israel's history.
And btw- it is NOT Israel's "deplorable treatment" of women. Israel treat women just fine. It is a lunatic ultra-orthodox minority deplorable treatment of women, which I REFUSE to be generelized in the same group as them, since I go and fucking PROTEST them MYSELF!

Stop distorting reality, stop lying, stop manipulating and go and learn some fucking history!

The Spanish Inquisition was the christian campaign to rid europe of Muslims and Jews. At that time there were many Muslims in Europe due to their past crusades, again here, jews were not the main target and jews were not expelled.

I thought you were Jewish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
I directed you straight to a passage that is titled "Expulsion of Jews and repression of conversos" and you still claim Jews were not expelled in the Spanish Inquisition?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2013, 03:31 PM
(10-05-2013 03:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  I like how in order to defend the deplorable treatment of women in Israel, Shiranl has to turn it into a "we were oppressed a long time ago" as if that is remotely related to treatment of women in Israel in 2013. Rolleyes

What does any treatment of believers in Judaism in the past have to do with they way they treat women in their country?

Well, if the past is not related to anything in 2013, why do you continually bring up the past?
Undecided You really are not making sense here.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2013, 03:42 PM
(10-05-2013 03:31 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 03:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  I like how in order to defend the deplorable treatment of women in Israel, Shiranl has to turn it into a "we were oppressed a long time ago" as if that is remotely related to treatment of women in Israel in 2013. Rolleyes

What does any treatment of believers in Judaism in the past have to do with they way they treat women in their country?

Well, if the past is not related to anything in 2013, why do you continually bring up the past?
Undecided You really are not making sense here.

You mean to ask why do me and Shiranl bring it up?
10-05-2013, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 03:58 PM by kim.)
I and I. You are seriously confused.
You seem to be equating all Jews with with some strange combination of Zionism, Orthodox Judaism, and whatever else you seem to want... to decide what a Jew might be.

Shiranl is an atheist.

Oh - wait! I see!!! You're like those asshole Irish Republicans who stand at borders and ask people if they are catholic or protestant and if they say atheist you then ask, "catholic atheist or protestant atheist?".

I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. Schmuck. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
10-05-2013, 03:57 PM
(10-05-2013 03:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  You mean to ask why do me and Shiranl bring it up?

Post 19 on this thread contains this sentence:
Quote:Europeans moved there and established a nation solely because their religion says that they should live there.

That is the first posting of historical mention brought into this thread. Shiranl didn't write it, you did.

[+] 3 users Like kim's post
10-05-2013, 04:20 PM
(10-05-2013 03:57 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 03:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  You mean to ask why do me and Shiranl bring it up?

Post 19 on this thread contains this sentence:
Quote:Europeans moved there and established a nation solely because their religion says that they should live there.

That is the first posting of historical mention brought into this thread. Shiranl didn't write it, you did.

Hey stupid, is it one or two people bring up history? Oh thats right, no answer..

Shiranl made a bullshit claim that Israel was a secular nation, I responded that it is not because the SOLE MOTHER FUCKING REASON it was founded was because of bullshit religious beliefs. Do you agree or disagree that Israel was founded on religious beliefs?

And explain how one can be jewish and an atheist at the same time? That is like saying there can be christian atheists or muslim atheists.

I post a thread about women gaining recognition in Israel and I am bad guy for it. Dumb bitches....Rolleyes
10-05-2013, 04:23 PM
(10-05-2013 03:27 PM)shiranl Wrote:  I directed you straight to a passage that is titled "Expulsion of Jews and repression of conversos" and you still claim Jews were not expelled in the Spanish Inquisition?

BTW where do you think these European believers in Judaism came from? According to historians they don't have a lineage to the middle east, they are of Khazar origin.

http://www.rafapal.com/wp-content/upload...e-2009.pdf

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...11089.html
10-05-2013, 04:26 PM
btw Kim, have you made any personal comment on what you think about the current legislation in Israel I mentioned in the original post? Do you agree or disagree with this legislation?
10-05-2013, 05:29 PM
No, I made a very fact-based statement that Israel IS a secular country, and than brought a link that proves my point- a survey from 2010.
You said it isn't- because of history. Which once again- was distorted by you.

No, It isn't. Part, and yes- a major part- of Judaism is religion. But it isn't all of it. Judaism is a nation. Jewish people are a nation that also share a religion- that I chose not to practice and not to believe in. So yes- I can still celebrate Pass Over, Purim, Shavuot etc, etc and not believe in god or gods, because there are also cultural aspects of the Jewish holydays and life cycle. Food, music and litreture. So yes- I can eat milk products on Shavuot without believing in god or gods, I can dance and enjoy my self in costume parties on Purim without believing in god or gods and I can appriciate the family get-together on Shabbat night without believing in god or gods.
So yes, I can be both Jewish and atheist and it doesn't contradict itself.

From where they came from? From the Roman Empire, who controlled this land for 400 years and exiled the Jews from here. Rome, as in today's Italy? Italy, the country in Europe? familiar with that?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes shiranl's post