Should women be forced to sit away from men at the back of a bus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: Should women be forced to sit away from men at the back of a bus?
Notice how the defenders of jews being of a distinct ethnicity are people who grew up influenced by a christian society. In the book written by an atheist ( which you guys hated) the author states that many of the early zionists in rewriting (making up) history used christian texts in doing so. Shiranl isn't on here claiming to have magic genes, it's you pretend atheists that grew up influenced by christianity that are making and defending christian religious beliefs. Shiranl knows that her ancestors have european genetic features.....apparently you guys think different.

Still waiting on the christians of the forum to show me this "evidence" that followers of Judaism share a distinct DNA.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2013, 11:52 AM
(13-05-2013 11:50 AM)I and I Wrote:  Notice how the defenders of jews being of a distinct ethnicity are people who grew up influenced by a christian society. In the book written by an atheist ( which you guys hated) the author states that many of the early zionists in rewriting (making up) history used christian texts in doing so. Shiranl isn't on here claiming to have magic genes, it's you pretend atheists that grew up influenced by christianity that are making and defending christian religious beliefs. Shiranl knows that her ancestors have european genetic features.....apparently you guys think different.

Still waiting on the christians of the forum to show me this "evidence" that followers of Judaism share a distinct DNA.

What do you mean by "a distinct DNA"? It is more complex than that. People who are related share some DNA, and we are all related.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2013, 11:58 AM
(13-05-2013 11:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:38 AM)I and I Wrote:  Claiming that the evidence exists doesn't get one closer to actually providing evidence.

Evidence through DNA of a distinct "jewish ethnicity" And here you go not providing shit....Drinking Beverage

You can start here. Or here.

Both links state EXACTLY what I have been saying all along....that believers in Judaism like any other western religion spread among different cultures and ethnic groups by people doing the no pants dance with people in other ethnic groups. HENCE THE WHOLE WHITE SKIN AND EUROPEAN JEWS OF TODAY AS OPPOSED TO THAT PROBABLY NOT HAPPENING THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

There is no cohesive group of religious followers for many reasons, conversions, intermarriages being conquered, conquering others. To think that cultures are not going to mix and ethnicities mix and change through time is to be a complete dumb ass.
13-05-2013, 12:00 PM
(13-05-2013 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:50 AM)I and I Wrote:  Notice how the defenders of jews being of a distinct ethnicity are people who grew up influenced by a christian society. In the book written by an atheist ( which you guys hated) the author states that many of the early zionists in rewriting (making up) history used christian texts in doing so. Shiranl isn't on here claiming to have magic genes, it's you pretend atheists that grew up influenced by christianity that are making and defending christian religious beliefs. Shiranl knows that her ancestors have european genetic features.....apparently you guys think different.

What do you mean by "a distinct DNA"? It is more complex than that. People who are related share some DNA, and we are all related.

Your boy on the previous page that DNA evidence can show that jews are a distinct ethnic group. Now go spank him for making such stupid claims.
13-05-2013, 12:03 PM
(13-05-2013 11:58 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  You can start here. Or here.

Both links state EXACTLY what I have been saying all along....that believers in Judaism like any other western religion spread among different cultures and ethnic groups by people doing the no pants dance with people in other ethnic groups. HENCE THE WHOLE WHITE SKIN AND EUROPEAN JEWS OF TODAY AS OPPOSED TO THAT PROBABLY NOT HAPPENING THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

There is no cohesive group of religious followers for many reasons, conversions, intermarriages being conquered, conquering others. To think that cultures are not going to mix and ethnicities mix and change through time is to be a complete dumb ass.

It's not at all clear what you are arguing. If you are arguing against some distinct Jewish race or tribe, no one is arguing with you - that seems to be a straw man of your own making.

If you are arguing against shared DNA, then the links point to the fact that modern Jews do, in fact, have some shared DNA.

13-05-2013, 12:11 PM
(13-05-2013 12:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:58 AM)I and I Wrote:  Both links state EXACTLY what I have been saying all along....that believers in Judaism like any other western religion spread among different cultures and ethnic groups by people doing the no pants dance with people in other ethnic groups. HENCE THE WHOLE WHITE SKIN AND EUROPEAN JEWS OF TODAY AS OPPOSED TO THAT PROBABLY NOT HAPPENING THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

It's not at all clear what you are arguing. If you are arguing against some distinct Jewish race or tribe, no one is arguing with you - that seems to be a straw man of your own making.

If you are arguing against shared DNA, then the links point to the fact that modern Jews do, in fact, have some shared DNA.

You can lead an I&I to science Chas but you can't make him think. Anything that doesn't fit into his preconceived notion is ignored or discredited (in his mind) and your position is what he tells you it is. He is pointless to argue with so I just show where he is wrong and then ignore his temper tantrums. To anyone reading his threads he comes off as ignorant and confrontational and lacking even a basic education. So ultimately you are having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2013, 12:21 PM
(13-05-2013 12:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  What do you mean by "a distinct DNA"? It is more complex than that. People who are related share some DNA, and we are all related.

Your boy on the previous page that DNA evidence can show that jews are a distinct ethnic group. Now go spank him for making such stupid claims.

That is where you are wrong. There are people who share greater and lesser amounts of DNA, and we can define a threshold value for assigning people to groups. There was a diaspora of Jews from the Middle East centuries ago and, while there has been commingling of genetic pools, there has also been a conservation of DNA due to cultural isolation.

There are ethnic Italians, ethnic Scots, and so on. Such groups are all pretty much culturally defined, but with supporting DNA evidence. Who is a Scot? Most of my ancestry is Scottish - am I a Scot?

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Fucktardo (and thank you Filox),

I am here. I just lack every will to discuss with a little frustrated troll like you.
You know why? because it doesn't matter how much you scream, and how much you object and how much you complain- I already won. The national movment of the Jewish people- Zionism- already won. Israel exist, and there is nothing you can do about it. Why should I engage my self with a discussion that I already won 44 years before I was even born?
13-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:Should women be forced to sit away from men at the back of a bus?

Nope, IandI should be forced to sit away from women in the back of a bus.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-05-2013, 12:34 PM
(13-05-2013 12:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 12:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  Your boy on the previous page that DNA evidence can show that jews are a distinct ethnic group. Now go spank him for making such stupid claims.

That is where you are wrong. There are people who share greater and lesser amounts of DNA, and we can define a threshold value for assigning people to groups. There was a diaspora of Jews from the Middle East centuries ago and, while there has been commingling of genetic pools, there has also been a conservation of DNA due to cultural isolation.

There are ethnic Italians, ethnic Scots, and so on. Such groups are all pretty much culturally defined, but with supporting DNA evidence. Who is a Scot? Most of my ancestry is Scottish - am I a Scot?

So by looking at DNA alone you are telling me that you can determine whether ones ethnicity is Italian or Albanian? No of course you can't.

Do you believe the ethnicity and culture of a middle eastern follower of Judaism thousands of years ago is anything like followers of Judaism today?

What if.....just what mother fucking if, jews, like any other group in the entire human history saw some hot chicks across the river and wanted to play hide the hebrew nationals? Is there Christian DNA in you? No of course there isn't, a religion isn't inside your DNA. NEXT