Disagree
We have a shoutbox?
[Show Results]

Shoutbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Shoutbox
I for one think the shoutbox should be back on the main page where it belongs and not on the bottom right hand corner where people hardly ever notice it's there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Shoutbox
I think those of us that want to talk to each other use other methods anyway. Like skype. Shoutbox doesn't really matter.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
10-02-2013, 10:50 AM
I agree but the shoutbox is very low priority.
10-02-2013, 12:27 PM
People who want to use the shoutbox will go to the shoutbox. I see it right now, as I'm writing this and I can even access it and make a comment, even as I'm writing this. ... dumb ass. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-02-2013, 04:09 PM
(10-02-2013 09:54 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think those of us that want to talk to each other use other methods anyway. Like skype. Shoutbox doesn't really matter.
It used to...
10-02-2013, 04:47 PM
(10-02-2013 04:09 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 09:54 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think those of us that want to talk to each other use other methods anyway. Like skype. Shoutbox doesn't really matter.
It used to...
What's skype?
10-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Re: Shoutbox
It's a voice chat.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
16-02-2013, 08:09 PM
I think it should be moved. But I don't have the knowledge to do so, you'll all have to go bug Chas on this one.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-02-2013, 10:50 PM
(16-02-2013 08:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I think it should be moved. But I don't have the knowledge to do so, you'll all have to go bug Chas on this one.

Sorry man, original poster was banned way last week. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
17-02-2013, 07:57 AM
I say we get rid of the Shoutbox. It's hardly used.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post