Show Your "Doppelganger"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2013 12:25 AM by Peanut.)
Show Your "Doppelganger"
AKA: Your "twin," "body-double" and/or "someone who looks A LOT like you..."
I just thought of this. It sounds pretty fun Big Grin

I recently saw a fellow forum member's picture and I immediately thought she looked like Katy Perry. So that got me thinking about other people on here and who they look like... I've even seen well-known video game characters resemble someone I know.

This will be especially fun if people don't necessarily want to show their face in the "Forum picture thread." It can still be anonymous.

I also think it'll be interesting to see what people say regarding one's choice of a "doppelganger." (whether it be for YOURSELF or a fellow forum member.) Will they think, "No, way! That looks nothing like you!" OR, "Holy, crap! That's not you?! Coulda fooled me..." Cool

At this time, I can't really think of a famous person (or anyone specific) that resembles me. I get told all the time, my ENTIRE life, that I "look like [someone else.]" It's really strange. Some people insist that I MUST be that person. (I get "recognized" as more regular folk, rather than famous people, though.)

Welp, I'm off to find my "twin..." Be back soon Tongue

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Show Your "Doppelganger." = )
I have been told I look like Isabella Rossellini (and no, not by someone trying to get into my pa... ah, anyway). I must say that the only resemblance I've been able to see, isn't a particularly flattering one. But who cares. Drinking Beverage

Had a coworker who totally looked like Lili Taylor (whom I love), even though she preferred to think she looked like Julianna Margulies.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-03-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 04:35 PM by Peanut.)
(26-03-2013 01:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  I have been told I look like Isabella Rossellini
Hmmm... I Googled her and I'm not sure I'm looking at the right woman. I'm probably showing how much I know about celebrities right now by admitting I don't know who that is! Unsure

Come on, Vera. Post a picture of her? Consider

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
26-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Found one for me... I'm the one without the hat Smile
[Image: 22155_1248635389243_236380_n.jpg]
Wait. This one doesn't count? Sadcryface Okay. I'll be back Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
26-03-2013, 01:16 PM
(26-03-2013 01:13 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Hmmm... I Googled her and I'm not sure I'm looking at the right woman. I'm probably showing how much I know about celebrities right now by admitting I don't know who that it! Unsure

Come on, Vera. Post a picture of her? Consider
There's only one Isabella Rossellini (just as there is only one me... and one's plenty Rolleyes ). I know what my friend meant, but I'm not saying Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-03-2013, 01:32 PM
[Image: Zooey+Deschanel+new+wallpaper+2012+05.jpg]
When I had long hair and could put my hair in pigtails, I looked a lot like Zooey Thumbsup
I think people mostly thought that because she's weird (just like me) and the fact that she has bright blue eyes.

I've also been told I remind people of "Flo" from the Progressive insurance commercials. Again, that's because I act strange and quirky.
I've also been told a few times that I look like Ellen Page... Consider That's probably because she can still play adolescents in her movies Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
26-03-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm not sure I really look like anyone now. I used to get called Shirley Temple a lot as a kid.

[Image: 305660_10151237443139717_357934199_n.jpg] Me

[Image: shirley_temple12.jpg]

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-03-2013, 01:38 PM
(26-03-2013 01:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not sure I really look like anyone now. I used to get called Shirley Temple a lot as a kid.
Aww Smile That's so cute. My little sister used to get called Shirley Temple, too. (She had crazy, bright blonde hair and dimples.)

Your picture is ADORABLE!

26-03-2013, 01:42 PM
(26-03-2013 01:38 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 01:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not sure I really look like anyone now. I used to get called Shirley Temple a lot as a kid.
Aww Smile That's so cute. My little sister used to get called Shirley Temple, too. (She had crazy, bright blonde hair and dimples.)

Your picture is ADORABLE!
Haha! Thank you! Big Grin I can totally see the Zoey look btw. Be proud. That girl and her sister are awesome.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-03-2013, 01:44 PM
[Image: Troll_940px.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 14 users Like Vosur's post