Show Your "Doppelganger"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Show Your "Doppelganger"
Also, somebody(s?) compared one TTA member to Katy Perry... and another TTA member, who looked completely different, to Zooey Dechannel... But while the TTA members look completely different, Katy Perry looks fairly similar to Zooey.

[Image: hBAFD33CD]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 06:13 PM
(02-04-2013 06:02 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Well, don't leave us hanging. Which?
[Image: Javier-Bardem.jpg]

I also can't stand his wife. Or her accent. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
02-04-2013, 06:20 PM
(02-04-2013 06:08 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Also, somebody(s?) compared one TTA member to Katy Perry... and another TTA member, who looked completely different, to Zooey Dechannel... But while the TTA members look completely different, Katy Perry looks fairly similar to Zooey.

[Image: hBAFD33CD]

This is a common confusion between those two actresses Drinking Beverage

I think it has more to do with the fact of a given instance and/or certain characteristics when they say they "look like that person."

Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Show Your "Doppelganger"
(02-04-2013 06:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 06:02 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Well, don't leave us hanging. Which?
[Image: Javier-Bardem.jpg]
:coffee:

Claro! One actor capable of scaring the living crap out of me in No Country For Old Men and then making me wish I were the father he was in Eat Pray Love. And then there was Skyfall! Wow.
02-04-2013, 06:30 PM
(02-04-2013 06:21 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Claro! One actor capable of scaring the living crap out of me in No Country For Old Men and then making me wish I were the father he was in Eat Pray Love. And then there was Skyfall! Wow.
What scares the crap out of me, is that you've not only conceived the idea of seeing, but have also managed to sit through, Eat Pray Love. Shocking

02-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Show Your "Doppelganger"
(02-04-2013 06:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 06:21 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Claro! One actor capable of scaring the living crap out of me in No Country For Old Men and then making me wish I were the father he was in Eat Pray Love. And then there was Skyfall! Wow.
What scares the crap out of me, is that you've not only conceived the idea of seeing, but have also managed to sit through, Eat Pray Love. :shocking:

My wife and I trudged through the damned thing together like a tag-team. I think we were really bored and didn't have anything else to do.

My wife is in a writer's group and so often comes home with recommendations from her fellow writers with whom we have little in common (she forgets this sometimes). This was one such recommendation. A few more failures like this and I figure shell stop taking their suggestions seriously.

We are both more fans of Star Wars, James Bond, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings than things like this. Sometimes she seems to be trying to broaden our horizons by exposing to such things. We both regret it afterward. I believe we needed to watch something after to wash away the Julia Roberts character. She was unbearable. But, Señor Bardem's character was at least cool.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
02-04-2013, 06:46 PM
(02-04-2013 06:35 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  My wife and I trudged through the damned thing together like a tag-team. I think we were really bored and didn't have anything else to do.

My wife is in a writer's group and so often comes home with recommendations from her fellow writers with whom we have little in common (she forgets this sometimes). This was one such recommendation. A few more failures like this and I figure shell stop taking their suggestions seriously.

We are both more fans of Star Wars, James Bond, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings than things like this. Sometimes she seems to be trying to broaden our horizons by exposing to such things. We both regret it afterward. I believe we needed to watch something after to wash away the Julia Roberts character. She was unbearable. But, Señor Bardem's character was at least cool.

Way more patient than me you both are. Me, if I find something boring, be it a film, a book, a place (or a person Tongue ), I leave in a flash. Life's too short. Esp. for stuff that smells of women's self help book from miles away...

02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Show Your "Doppelganger"
(02-04-2013 06:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 06:35 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  My wife and I trudged through the damned thing together like a tag-team. I think we were really bored and didn't have anything else to do.

Way more patient than me you both are. Me, if I find something boring, be it a film, a book, a place (or a person :P ), I leave in a flash. Life's too short. Esp. for stuff that smells of women's self help book from miles away...

I suppose that does easily explain the Oprah endorsement.
02-04-2013, 07:15 PM
I look like Brad Pit.....ssss.....Weeping no I don't Sadcryface2 they say I look like a Pug Puppy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-04-2013, 07:50 PM
(02-04-2013 06:35 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 06:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  What scares the crap out of me, is that you've not only conceived the idea of seeing, but have also managed to sit through, Eat Pray Love. Shocking

My wife and I trudged through the damned thing together like a tag-team. I think we were really bored and didn't have anything else to do.

Star Wars....LOTR...? You sir have great taste. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post