Show Your "Doppelganger"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Show Your "Doppelganger"
(06-04-2013 08:35 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:31 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  You say "disturbed" like it's a bad thing. Big Grin

Chas isn't down with the sickness.

Nah. He's all stupified by my violence fetish. What he seems completely numb to - and what is the source of our conflict - is that that's the meaning of life. We want to do these things. We want to shout; our voices becoming like the sounds of dropping plates. There is no fear. It's just the nature of the game.

Not to sound too conceited, but I'm calling this post an epic fucking win. lol

Edit: Oh! And that game is the god of the mind, in the end. For me, it's a welcome burden.

BAM! Even got the B-sides. Laugh out load

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 08:42 AM
(06-04-2013 08:40 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:35 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Chas isn't down with the sickness.

Nah. He's all stupified by my violence fetish. What he seems completely numb to - and what is the source of our conflict - is that that's the meaning of life. We want to do these things. We want to shout; our voices becoming like the sounds of dropping plates. There is no fear. It's just the nature of the game.

Call it anything you want.

These people need therapy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-04-2013, 08:44 AM
(06-04-2013 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:40 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Nah. He's all stupified by my violence fetish. What he seems completely numb to - and what is the source of our conflict - is that that's the meaning of life. We want to do these things. We want to shout; our voices becoming like the sounds of dropping plates. There is no fear. It's just the nature of the game.

Call it anything you want.

To get serious for a moment, though: my piercings were my therapy. As are my tattoos. The pain is liberating; particularly when it has a meaning behind it.

06-04-2013, 08:53 AM
(05-04-2013 04:59 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I can see the similarities. Although, I could NEVER pull off the red lipstick! I don't do much for make up other than my eyes.
*Girly high-five*
How old are you? (I'd ask you to guess MY age, but it's listed in my profile already. I apparently didn't want to be too mysterious.)

Meh. I'm not interested in red lipstick either, just wanted to try a new makeup.
How old do you think I am? Big Grin

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 09:09 AM
(06-04-2013 08:44 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Call it anything you want.

To get serious for a moment, though: my piercings were my therapy. As are my tattoos. The pain is liberating; particularly when it has a meaning behind it.

My belief in the fundamental monistic consciousness keeps me sane.Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-04-2013, 09:14 AM
(06-04-2013 08:40 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:35 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Chas isn't down with the sickness.

Edit: Oh! And that game is the god of the mind, in the end. For me, it's a welcome burden.

He's just mad because this is a dope show for the beautiful people and he's not a part of the mobscene. He see's ten thousand fists in the air and get's mad because he's too drunk to fuck. He brings me down with his precious declaration, because we don't gel. He thinks he can bring me down but I've finally found a reason to hang on to this shelf in the room full of bodies. But I say, take a picture, Chas, of this American cliche, because it's never enough in times like these. I'm doing the best I can and I don't need his bad religion or his voodoo. I've got just one fix and I'm building it brick by brick so, deal with it and watch me smash the control machine. This is a new beginning and I'm going to divide the hate while all you stupid fuckers walk around astounded. And drowning....

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
06-04-2013, 09:14 AM
(06-04-2013 09:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:44 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  To get serious for a moment, though: my piercings were my therapy. As are my tattoos. The pain is liberating; particularly when it has a meaning behind it.

My belief in the fundamental monistic consciousness keeps me sane.Drinking Beverage

I prefer FSM (or S&M, I can never remember which), but to each his own. Smile

06-04-2013, 09:18 AM
(06-04-2013 09:14 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 08:40 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Nah. He's all stupified by my violence fetish. What he seems completely numb to - and what is the source of our conflict - is that that's the meaning of life. We want to do these things. We want to shout; our voices becoming like the sounds of dropping plates. There is no fear. It's just the nature of the game.

He's just mad because this is a dope show for the beautiful people and he's not a part of the mobscene. He see's ten thousand fists in the air and get's mad because he's too drunk to fuck. He brings me down with his precious declaration, because we don't gel. He thinks he can bring me down but I've finally found a reason to hang on to this shelf in the room full of bodies. But I say, take a picture, Chas, of this American cliche, because it's never enough in times like these. I'm doing the best I can and I don't need his bad religion or his voodoo. I've got just one fix and I'm building it brick by brick so, deal with it and watch me smash the control machine. This is a new beginning and I'm going to divide the hate while all you stupid fuckers walk around astounded. And drowning....

Could you state that in English, please?

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-04-2013, 09:19 AM
(06-04-2013 09:14 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  My belief in the fundamental monistic consciousness keeps me sane.Drinking Beverage

I prefer FSM (or S&M, I can never remember which), but to each his own. Smile

You apparently didn't note that I followed your absurd statement with another absurd statement. Drinking Beverage

The pain liberated you from what?

06-04-2013, 09:20 AM
lol. Our big, nonsensical posts are song names, Chas. Entire albums' worth. Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post