Show us your pets!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: Show us your pets!
(25-12-2015 12:10 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Mr Bravo sporting his new hat.

And trying out his new bed.

The bed is an experiment, and so far he loves it. It's a $35 bolstered child's air bed from from Walmart. That's a fraction of the cost of a similar sized bolstered dog bed. The mattress is the same size as a crib mattress so linens are easy to come by and relatively inexpensive too. We aren't sure how durable it will be over the long run. We know it will require pumping back up every few days, but if we can keep it from getting too many holes it should last for a while.

Awwwww Heart

Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. - Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2015, 06:01 PM
[Image: ThePack.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-12-2015, 06:04 PM
(25-12-2015 06:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: ThePack.jpg]

I love this picture so much...I may have to make it my desktop background. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-12-2015, 07:46 PM
[Image: Graysons%20mess_zps6jjxdpln.jpg]

[Image: 20151209_081617_3_bestshot_zpsabipffil.jpg]

[Image: 2014-12-12%2008.58.35_zpslmfb9s3q.jpg]

"United we fail." ~ Tartarus Sauce

“Ok. I have to stop this. I can't do it any longer. You. . . are. . . so. . . fucking. . . smart. There I've said it. I feel so dirty now.” ~ Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post
26-12-2015, 07:53 PM
(25-12-2015 12:10 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Mr Bravo sporting his new hat.

[Image: Bravos%20new%20hat_zpsuuhp945e.jpg]

And trying out his new bed.

[Image: Bravo%20bed%202_zpsgr36ykc2.jpg]

The bed is an experiment, and so far he loves it. It's a $35 bolstered child's air bed from from Walmart. That's a fraction of the cost of a similar sized bolstered dog bed. The mattress is the same size as a crib mattress so linens are easy to come by and relatively inexpensive too. We aren't sure how durable it will be over the long run. We know it will require pumping back up every few days, but if we can keep it from getting too many holes it should last for a while.

Awww.... makes me miss my, "Baby". She was such a sweetie. Adopted her from The Woodlands track in KC.

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
26-12-2015, 08:18 PM
1 15yrs old MinPin (Tucker), 1 Beagle/St Charles mix (Sadie), 1 Dapple Doxie (Lucy)
1 Basset hound (Freckles), 1 Wired Haired Terrier/Doxie mix (Riley)

All adopted from shelters except the MinPin, he was rescued from puppy house because he has a grade 4 heart murmur and was going to be put down. They thought he would live 2-3yrs. Smile

[Image: qLJIuVX.jpg?1]

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
26-12-2015, 08:21 PM
(26-12-2015 08:18 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  1 15yrs old MinPin (Tucker), 1 Beagle/St Charles mix (Sadie), 1 Dapple Doxie (Lucy)

All adopted from shelters except the MinPin, he was rescued from puppy house because he has a grade 4 heart murmur and was going to be put down. They thought he would live 2-3yrs. Smile

So cute! Rescue animals are the best. All of my dogs and cat are rescues as well. Heart

Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. - Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-12-2015, 08:26 PM
(26-12-2015 08:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 08:18 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  1 15yrs old MinPin (Tucker), 1 Beagle/St Charles mix (Sadie), 1 Dapple Doxie (Lucy)

So cute! Rescue animals are the best. All of my dogs and cat are rescues as well. Heart

It's kind of hard to see how big Freckles is but I call her my cow with stubby legs. She's the latest and only a year old. She hasn't quite learned all her manners yet. lol

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
26-12-2015, 09:20 PM

[Image: qLJIuVX.jpg?1]

I soooo wanna dog, but I can't. I have a crazy schedule, I can't even take care of my cat, which is why my sister has it. There is a great quote, and it couldn't be any more accurate.
Quote:We give them the love we can spare, the time we can spare. In return, dogs have given us their absolute all. It is without doubt the best deal man has ever made.
~Roger Caras

When you can't explain sun eclipse , moon , earthquakes just say there are the miracles of God
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
29-12-2015, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 09:46 AM by Loom.)
Gizzy the anole got some new digs. He still loves the dragon statue so I made it the centerpiece. Only problem is, since he loves it so much, it's the only place he poops so I have to clean it nearly every day. Little turd...

Edit: woops wrong picture.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right."

"None are so blind than those who refuse to see."
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post