Woody Allen
Richard Pryor
Penn & Teller
Bill Maher
Sahah Siverman
Jon Stewart
Sean Hannity

Hobbies:

Falling out of Airplanes on a weekly basis.
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2011, 03:03 PM

RE: Show your Human side, tell us what you like
Hi there!

Good way to know each other better.

Well I am 22 and I like partying and hanging out with friends, drinking and smoking weed lol.

I love traveling , discovering cultures, learning languages and thinking about the world and our being here.

I like tolerence and believe in equality for all.

Thats a bout it ask if u wanna know more Smile
11-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey let's share Wink

I'm the kind of person who likes solitude, but enjoys good company. I can disappear from my friends radars for long periods of time. I don't drink, but I used to, a lot. I wasn't an alcoholic but I did drink far more than a human being should be able to drink and still live.

I used to both sell and smoke marijuana. I also used to fight a lot. I smoked cigarettes from the age of 12 to the age of 26 off and on... mostly on. I've been arrested, but never convicted. I realized what I was doing to myself and to others around me and stopped...everything but smoking. I know why I was the way I was but I don't know any of you for reals so that I keep Big Grin

I've always loved reading, and movies, and learning. My hobbies include those things as well as some writing and drawing, plus I rip on guitar (in my head mostly) I used to listen to metal... and metal alone... but now I find most of it to be too noisy so metal has only a small spot in my ipod of greatness. Oh and I really hate television. With the most rare of exceptions, usually those tend to be from the UK.

I'm not legally married but I might as well be. I love my "wife" she's pretty great. I also have an amazing little demon daughter that I enjoy being around all the time now but know I will rarely see when she is a teenager. I will however be investing in a shotgun...unrelatedSleepy

I hate buying clothes, it pisses me off. All shopping does really, but buying clothes, namely pants or shoes, is truly the bane of my existence. I like giving presents and decorating for holidays. I love Halloween. It's in a word "Awesome".

Lastly, I'm like wicked funny. But I have a dark and sarcastic sense of humor that can sometimes edge towards downright silly at times, and this can make people misunderstand me and think I'm being a dick. Sometimes I am too so that doesn't help. So If you think I'm being a dick, don't assume I am even though I might be, just ask. Be like "yo guy sup with the tude, wanna smack?" and I'll be all like "Naw dawg peace, I'm just shootin some b ball outside my school when a coulple a guys who were up to no good started makin trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared said "you're moving in with your aunt and uncle in bel air.":D

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2011, 01:44 PM

I love so many things about life-
1. I love creating. I draw, paint, knit, crochet, make jewelry. I love putting the time in and coming out with something wonderful that other people admire. I admit it, I'm a total egoist and live for impressing others with my talents, ha ha.

2. I love laughing. I'm always up for a comedy in any medium. Movies, comics, opera, plays, poetry, dirty limericks...

3. I love the other creatures we share the earth with. I've ridden horses most of my life, and now whenever I wake up to my cat cuddled up and purring under my chin I know it's going to be a good day. The fact that we evolved to be able to create symbiotic relationships with other species is just INCREDIBLE! And people don't ever even think about it! It's something that drives me nuts when people claim to have a "wolf" dog, that they have a "super special bond" with. As if the fact that HUMANS created a whole new SPECIES (domestic dogs) for ourselves is too mundane for them!

I've also grown up on goat milk and worked as a goat milker, and can I say I love goats! They're inquisitive, smart, playful, and combine the best personality traits of dogs and cats. If the Bible says we're either sheep or goats, I know which one I'd rather be!

4. I love the outdoors and countryside. I love flying along on my bicycle, down back roads and seeing everything. When I'm in thick woods I love seeing the wildlife, when I'm going through farm land I love seeing the fields producing food for humanity.

5. I love learning. I love the rush I get when I've mastered a new skill or concept. It's seriously addictive. I still remember when I suddenly grokked the way sarcomeres on muscle tissue worked down to the molecular and chemical level - it was the most intoxicating thing I've ever felt.
[+] 1 user Likes Kookaburra's post
09-09-2011, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 08:52 PM by bemore.)
I love nature.......I love the rain, the sound of it, smell of it, how it feels. I love lightning when im in the pitch black.......to feel the air rumble with thunder.......all produced by clouds Heart

I like the feel of grass on my bare feet......I like sitting at the base of huge trees and meditating......using the roots of the tree to ground myself and to connect with the earth.

I love animals......there unique personalities.......how they show you love in intricate ways. I love animals offspring......watching a horse stand up for the first time brings up such strong emotions.....watching a deer (on telly :blushSmile drinking from a stream, pausing to sniff the air.

I love my family and the relationship I have with them.......I love my best friend who I consider "my brother from another mother" who I could tell anything and I know he wont judge me........one of the only men on earth who I can say that I love in a public place without feeling im being judged as being "gay"

I love the experiences life throws at me......what I can learn from them.

I love thinking Big Grin

I love art.......that you can stare at and wonder at for hours.......I love live music that brings goosebumps when you hear it.........where you can empathise with the lyrics.

I love feeding the ducks in the park near me......watching them all amble over with there chicks Blush

I love the earth and everything on it (even the bad people).......and no im not on drugs at the minute ha ha ha ha.
I love watching people smile.........When Im in a relationship with a woman I love having sex......more than the physical, the closeness, the connectedness.......waking up in each others arms......sleepily cuddling.......the smell of a woman.

I love the sun........and the way all plants reach up to it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
19-09-2011, 11:42 PM

Me i love my wife and daughter. I totally respect my Wife ( she is christian btw) b/c she is the only person who has not abandoned me and we have a mutual respect for our differences. Myself I am not your typical Atheist I have a real short attention span so reading books is difficult. and is probably why Christianity bores me to tears.
I like Legos, Doctor Who, Lawn tractors, Top Gear UK, ( The U.S. one sucks!) I love beer, cars and being creative. Started a Youtube channel to help me get over my shyness it is just my interests, not me expressing my non belief . There is a place for that and i feel my channel is not the place for it. I have contemplated about creating a 2nd channel for it though. I try to enjoy life as much as i can. ever since i became a nonbeliever i do not take my time on this earth for granted.
20-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Uhh, I love music so much Big Grin And also poetry; and fiction. I really am art lover Cool
Then, for sure, there's thinkig 'bout life and all that for what I love this forum. And never forger my friends, class mates, family and all these people who take (positive Wink ) parts in my life. Especially in holidays, I like cycling, hiking, climbing and other out-door-activities. Well, sometimes I do very much on science, sometimes not... but I think it's pretty cool if you get it (well, I'll allways get it Wink ) Tongue . There's so much in life that's worth living for, I'll live. Pointed.
22-09-2011, 02:32 PM
I enjoy video games, dialouge, anime, fighting, house (YEAH!), weapons and magic the gathering. I am your regular geek/nerd....well regular in the sense of hobbies. I am not regular in that I am very strong and will defend myself and I have had to on multiple occasions (once from a group of rather pissed off religious fanatics....long story).

I may look like the joker and the cool level-headed logical thinker but I firmly believe in standing up for people and their rights (I use these terms lightly). I will assist people with problems or confrontations either with dialouge or through force if neccesary.

I do enjoy conversing with others as it grants new insight and knowledge. both of which I value highly.

My knowledge and skill in video games has earned me some notice and respect so iif you require assistance with an xbox gme chances are I can help and shall gladly do so.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
23-09-2011, 05:14 PM

I like reading. I read anything I can get my hands on, fiction or not, even if I don't like it. I like examining characters, seeing how they interact; I like authors who write well technically, and I like even more complaining about the ones that don't. I like being surprised by plot twists, and I like knowing where something is going before I'm supposed to.

I like writing analytically. I have the technical skill to write fiction, but not the inspiration. I can, however, analytically break down a passage with the best of them. I like analyzing symbolism, selection of detail, and diction. I like watching movies or reading pulp fiction and drawing parallels most people miss (if you've seen Tangled, I could write a paper on how they use the classical symbolism of mirrors in that movie).

I like little things. If I see a coin on the sidewalk, I'll bend over and make sure it's face up, so if someone comes along who believes in lucky coins it might make them smile. I like feeling useful, so I volunteer with Habitat for Humanity. I like to be able to do things not many other people can do, which can be little things, like making bird calls with my hands, rolling a coin over my fingers, or handling a butterfly knife; or it can be big things, like this career I'm about to head in to. To be honest, I think one of the main reasons I chose this path was I experience a momentary feeling of doubt as to whether I would be able to succeed. I like challenges.
[+] 1 user Likes Homunculus's post
23-09-2011, 07:13 PM

I like to be still alive.

I like to make every day a piece of art, with perfect balance, savoring all the flavours available in it.

I like to live one day at a time, with steady progress toward small goals I set myself for the pleasure of being able to achieve them -- right now I am building a greenhouse and it is almost finished. Fresh, ripe, red tomatoes in January, here I come!

I like the fact that I can achieve anything I want, because I never want anything that I could not achieve.

Specifics: I like science, woodcarving, poetry, playing classical violin, construction and my animal friends.

And, most of all, I deeply, humbly, gratefully love my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post