Show your Human side, tell us what you like

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
02-11-2011, 09:50 AM
RE: Show your Human side, tell us what you like
I love music; Indie, Metal, I'm extremely open minded. I like about anything except for country. Being born and raised in the south, I actually couldn't ever stand country music. I do happen to play a little piano though, and am learning by an understandable pace. ^_^
Not many movies can keep my attention, but I do like a lot of comedies and suspense. I live off of Classic Disney (not the gay shit they've come up with to this day), Tim Burton, and M. Night (curse his cliffhangers though.)
Books are like movies to me. I like to read a lot of mystery and fiction. Marcus Sedgewick is one of the only authors that can keep my attention. His writing is fiction and childish, but equally as descriptive and beautiful and attentive. Actually has brought me to tears. Check out "The Foreshadowing", "The Book of Dead Days" and "The Dark Flight Down (cont of TBODD)".
Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
02-11-2011, 08:31 PM
(04-09-2011 01:44 PM)Kookaburra Wrote:  I love so many things about life-
1. I love creating. I draw, paint, knit, crochet, make jewelry. I love putting the time in and coming out with something wonderful that other people admire. I admit it, I'm a total egoist and live for impressing others with my talents, ha ha.

2. I love laughing. I'm always up for a comedy in any medium. Movies, comics, opera, plays, poetry, dirty limericks...

3. I love the other creatures we share the earth with. I've ridden horses most of my life, and now whenever I wake up to my cat cuddled up and purring under my chin I know it's going to be a good day. The fact that we evolved to be able to create symbiotic relationships with other species is just INCREDIBLE! And people don't ever even think about it! It's something that drives me nuts when people claim to have a "wolf" dog, that they have a "super special bond" with. As if the fact that HUMANS created a whole new SPECIES (domestic dogs) for ourselves is too mundane for them!

I've also grown up on goat milk and worked as a goat milker, and can I say I love goats! They're inquisitive, smart, playful, and combine the best personality traits of dogs and cats. If the Bible says we're either sheep or goats, I know which one I'd rather be!

4. I love the outdoors and countryside. I love flying along on my bicycle, down back roads and seeing everything. When I'm in thick woods I love seeing the wildlife, when I'm going through farm land I love seeing the fields producing food for humanity.

5. I love learning. I love the rush I get when I've mastered a new skill or concept. It's seriously addictive. I still remember when I suddenly grokked the way sarcomeres on muscle tissue worked down to the molecular and chemical level - it was the most intoxicating thing I've ever felt.

I just discovered your post. I love it, especially #3. You are so right.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 11:00 PM
"I see friends shaking hands, sayin', 'How do you do?' They're really sayin', 'I love you!'" makes me happy.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-11-2011, 02:57 AM
After 11 years, I wonder if I actually like Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin

But my love of that girl is waveform - if anybody thinks it is "creepy, non-love, or obsessive" it is because they are online and haven't dealt with this fool properly. I grew up in a world without love - now "I love" is emergent science. A "yay" for me with "my Gwynnies," a yay for atheism in general. Cool

Nah, that don't make me human, that makes me whack. I'm prototype - Gwynnies viral, fool! Big Grin

Humanity is human posting unique condition of identity. It is "pride of being artist ellenjanuary" that i seem to be able to explain all theology and philosophy from two tattoos - one on each arm (and you though 'mark of beast' fiction, huh? Tongue) - yet it is humility of tao that I state such "pride" exists in us all as humans as "decent human beings."

Whether I end now or never, I have "feared God and kept his commandments;" being atheist is merely stating that the vision of YHWH in I is "point-object truth" - some naive philosophy religion could benefit from - some other day - I'm trying to be human here. Big Grin

It is through being an amateur scientist and using the scientific method in my naive philosophy (cannot say "I knew what I was doing" - can say I feel pretty clever these days) that I have found difference between love and like - I can love everybody - I can save nobody - and I really don't "like" people up-close and personal as a function of divergent interests rather than "being right."

"I am" is dual-state identity for the individual. Agenda is individual alignment to ideal where it is possible to have a moral agenda based upon simplicity among the commons - and no simpler agenda exists than to state "I love."

I've met plenty of happy-hippie types who have made such an assessment to me in my past - who could turn into unhappy hippie with the quickness. A re-assessment based on zero-state morality has found zero facetiousness in this fool's "I love;" it is sufficient identity in that I need not any "memorial" in this life - heck, you don't even need to know my name - that's why i talk about my Gwynnies so much - she's the sweet and adorable unit of this duality...

OK... I'm much more better as prototype human. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 09:56 AM

Does my human side, count as my man-like gaming obsession?

Pokemon. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Zelda; Ocarina of Time. League of Legends. World of Warcraft. Asheron's Call. Video games of all sorts.

If that doesn't count as my "human side", then these may.

Star Wars. Dragon Ball Z. Coraline. Best series/show/movie of all time.
Foster the People. eatmewhileimhot. Bassnectar. Best bands of our decade.
Skinny jeans. Knee-high/thigh-high socks. Starbucks. Reading. Bracelets. Piercings. Converse. Tattoos. Asians. English accents. Boys/girls, that know how to be romantic. Anchors. Owls. Satoshi Tajiri (Creator of Pokemon). Marilyn Monroe. Bob Dylan. the Beatles. the Grateful Dead. Picnics. Drive-in movies (Although, I've never been to one. V_V). People who speak their mind. Blushing. Eskimo kisses. Cuddling. Fairytales.

Those are just a variety of the things that I like.
PM if you want to know more, or just want to talk. o^-^o
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post