Show your Human side, tell us what you like

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
05-03-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: Show your Human side, tell us what you like
(04-03-2016 01:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 02:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  After 11 years, I wonder if I actually like Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin

But my love of that girl is waveform - if anybody thinks it is "creepy, non-love, or obsessive" it is because they are online and haven't dealt with this fool properly. I grew up in a world without love - now "I love" is emergent science. A "yay" for me with "my Gwynnies," a yay for atheism in general. Cool

Nah, that don't make me human, that makes me whack. I'm prototype - Gwynnies viral, fool! Big Grin

Humanity is human posting unique condition of identity. It is "pride of being artist ellenjanuary" that i seem to be able to explain all theology and philosophy from two tattoos - one on each arm (and you though 'mark of beast' fiction, huh? Tongue) - yet it is humility of tao that I state such "pride" exists in us all as humans as "decent human beings."

Whether I end now or never, I have "feared God and kept his commandments;" being atheist is merely stating that the vision of YHWH in I is "point-object truth" - some naive philosophy religion could benefit from - some other day - I'm trying to be human here. Big Grin

It is through being an amateur scientist and using the scientific method in my naive philosophy (cannot say "I knew what I was doing" - can say I feel pretty clever these days) that I have found difference between love and like - I can love everybody - I can save nobody - and I really don't "like" people up-close and personal as a function of divergent interests rather than "being right."

"I am" is dual-state identity for the individual. Agenda is individual alignment to ideal where it is possible to have a moral agenda based upon simplicity among the commons - and no simpler agenda exists than to state "I love."

I've met plenty of happy-hippie types who have made such an assessment to me in my past - who could turn into unhappy hippie with the quickness. A re-assessment based on zero-state morality has found zero facetiousness in this fool's "I love;" it is sufficient identity in that I need not any "memorial" in this life - heck, you don't even need to know my name - that's why i talk about my Gwynnies so much - she's the sweet and adorable unit of this duality...

OK... I'm much more better as prototype human. Tongue

Fucking epic Cantor. Bowing

Now I gotta go find the "Tao is 4" one.

Meh - it was soooo five years ago. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2016, 06:55 AM
(04-03-2016 05:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 10:49 AM)Glaucus Wrote:  For what it's worth, the engineers at my school mostly hate math (a lot of us pass with a C). We find it completely useless. The only math we enjoy is applied math in the engineering classes. So if you can make it through the math classes to your major classes, you'll find it much easier (it'll be easier to understand because it's regarding something you care about).

I like to compare taking general math classes to getting teeth pulled during a colonoscopy.

Good luck, and I hope that it works out for you!

Trust me on this grasshopper -- you WILL need that math if you're planning on being an engineer.....

WAG and T-LAR only gets you so far..

You will need to analyze, prove out, and quantify most anything you need to engineer -- and you'll have to be comfortable enough with the math to be creative in doing it......

* WAG = wild assed guess
T-LAR = that looks about right (both used far more than you'd be comfortable about knowing)....

Maybe he's learned something in the intervening five years. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2016, 09:37 AM
My human side?

[Image: darktowermordred.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
05-03-2016, 09:51 AM
I like girls, as George Thorogood says I like them small and I like them tall, I like them all! I also like them dark and light. I like them 18 years old and I like them 70 years old.
Joke inserted here: A guy was at a party and met this cute little girl "What's you name honey?"
"Carmen" she answered.
"Cute name is it a family name from Mom or grandmother?"
"No it is a name I gave myself, I like two things cars and men so I call myself Carmen."
"Oh that is valid" he put in."I like that thinking."
"So what's your name?" Carmen asked.
"Just call me titties and beer!"
I love titties, white ones, brown ones, black ones big ones little pert ones that will never sag and big saggy ones. Love titties! A cup, B cup, C cup, D cup, DD Triple D and on and on.
I don't hunt except for ladies, I don't smoke, I don't pay attention to any sport except sporting with womens. So that is the short list of my likes as well as the long list. Riding my motorcycle with a pair of DD against my back, nothing better! Titties and beer!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
05-03-2016, 02:56 PM
I like building things, also make pottery and sculpture, jewelry and paintings. I like to read. I develop an interest and then read as much as I can about it. I am very interested in biology. I love to camp and hike. I love to travel and go to new places. I sing and have been in several bands. Usually jazz/swing/blues although I was trained in classical music. I like animals, especially dogs. I like going to see movies and like to watch several series on TV, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are a few favorites. I like to cook and really enjoy fussing over it.I like to garden a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
05-03-2016, 03:13 PM
(07-05-2011 07:40 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(07-05-2011 06:28 PM)Filox Wrote:  Have you all seen how many of us said to love animals and nature? And those religious types call us demons with no souls...

Smile

For the record I also love animals and nature. But I was talking to a YEC the other day who insisted that chickens were placed on Earth for the sole purpose of being eaten by humans. And I think that it's fair to say he probably has the idea that all animals are placed to fulfill whatever needs humans have. It was a depressing day.

If God didn't want us to eat chickens why did He make them out of meat?
05-03-2016, 04:53 PM
(05-03-2016 09:37 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  My human side?

[Image: darktowermordred.jpg]

A Gunslinger series fan I see...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-03-2016, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 08:42 PM by DLJ.)
I'm sorry. I'm new to TTA and everything here is just so interesting. I honestly didn't realize it wasn't cool to reply to an old thread.
Once again - sorry.
Judy

(05-03-2016 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why resurrect this dead thread? 2011??? Give us a break.
[+] 1 user Likes jariel's post
05-03-2016, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 08:42 PM by DLJ.)
(05-03-2016 08:11 PM)jariel Wrote:  I'm sorry. I'm new to TTA and everything here is just so interesting. I honestly didn't realize it wasn't cool to reply to an old thread.
Once again - sorry.
Judy

(05-03-2016 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why resurrect this dead thread? 2011??? Give us a break.

Don't worry...if you had started a new thread on the same topic someone would have fussed about that and included a link to the old thread.

It's a damned if you and damned if you don't thing around here...don't let it scare you off. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2016, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 08:38 PM by DLJ.)
(05-03-2016 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
Quote:Why resurrect this dead thread? 2011??? Give us a break.

Don't worry...if you had started a new thread on the same topic someone would have fussed about that and included a link to the old thread.

It's a damned if you and damned if you don't thing around here...don't let it scare you off. Smile

Awww- thanks.
Judy
[+] 1 user Likes jariel's post