Showing my face around here again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Showing my face around here again
Hello Atheists,

I see a lot of the same old faces around this joint. Apparently you're all still wandering around in the philosophical mud of atheism, all slow and thick. When are you going to come over to the bright side of things?

Y'all still passing KC around? Or has he finally turned atheist? I understand it only takes one bite or drop of bodily fluids.

What...? [Image: nixweiss.gif]

[Image: when-you-realize-youre-running-late.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gordon's post
13-12-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Showing my face around here again
What up, G? It's been a minute, how's it hangin?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
13-12-2014, 01:33 PM
(13-12-2014 01:12 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  What up, G? It's been a minute, how's it hangin?

Well to answer your question, long and heavy. And actually, I think it's been well over a year now. Yes
13-12-2014, 01:45 PM
'Sup dude... with you I'm never sure, so which bright side is *the* bright side of the moment?

Welcome back Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-12-2014, 01:57 PM
(13-12-2014 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  'Sup dude... with you I'm never sure, so which bright side is *the* bright side of the moment?

Welcome back Smile

Touche.

Veridicanism has finally come into its fullest form. There won't be any going back now. I'm not in this for money. I'm not in this for fame. I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

Figured I better spell that out.

[Image: 1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif]
13-12-2014, 02:00 PM
LOL... Whut?
Welcome back.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-12-2014, 02:01 PM
(13-12-2014 01:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  'Sup dude... with you I'm never sure, so which bright side is *the* bright side of the moment?

Welcome back Smile

Touche.

Veridicanism has finally come into its fullest form. There won't be any going back now. I'm not in this for money. I'm not in this for fame. I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

Figured I better spell that out.

[Image: 1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif]

Sounds nifty. Well, I wish you better luck then you've had in the past! Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
13-12-2014, 02:14 PM
I see you decided to rejoin the "Support group for terrorists"

I knew you'd be back.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 8 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-12-2014, 02:29 PM
(13-12-2014 01:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

... Will of God huh? God gave you tools to perform your task I presume? Or did he do the usual deity thing and give you an old sock with a hole in it and an elderly guinea pig, and send you forth to do battle?

I applaud your commitment to not destroy atheists, and invite you to destroy atheism by whatever means are within your power Smile

I'm actually glad to see you around again though, I have sometimes wondered how you're getting on. I was hoping you'd be one of us by now Tongue Anyway... how's the writing going? I enjoyed that one book of yours about the satanic wine maker... Hope you'll write more.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Welcome back, Egor. Long time no see. Smartass

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]