Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-12-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Showing my face around here again
(13-12-2014 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 01:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm in this to do the will of God, and that includes destroying atheism wherever I find it (NOT ATHEISTS--"ATHEISM").

... Will of God huh? God gave you tools to perform your task I presume? Or did he do the usual deity thing and give you an old sock with a hole in it and an elderly guinea pig, and send you forth to do battle?

I applaud your commitment to not destroy atheists, and invite you to destroy atheism by whatever means are within your power Smile

I'm actually glad to see you around again though, I have sometimes wondered how you're getting on. I was hoping you'd be one of us by now Tongue Anyway... how's the writing going? I enjoyed that one book of yours about the satanic wine maker... Hope :you'll write more.

Elderly guinea pig...
***Rolling****

LMFAO

Omg

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-12-2014, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 03:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-12-2014 01:04 PM)Gordon Wrote:  When are you going to come over to the bright side of things?

'sup up's Eddie.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey Egorgon, I must have conjured you up. I have mentioned you a few times lately.

Hope all's well in your world.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey Egs- where've you been? Last I saw, you were wigging out on some kind of paranoid trip. Quite a hissy. Hope you're all better. Shy

So... Consider ... doing away with atheism, huh?

I'm with ya on that - count me in! Thumbsup

First things first; we gotta get rid of this theism stuff. After that - POOF - that atheism stuff will tumble like a house of cards.

Lets do this mutha. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 11 users Like kim's post
13-12-2014, 04:01 PM
[Image: WWHellNo.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-12-2014, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 04:17 PM by Gordon.)
(13-12-2014 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Will of God huh? God gave you tools to perform your task I presume? Or did he do the usual deity thing and give you an old sock with a hole in it and an elderly guinea pig, and send you forth to do battle?

I applaud your commitment to not destroy atheists, and invite you to destroy atheism by whatever means are within your power Smile

Oh, I have a whole new bag of tricks. You see, I've come to understand atheists. I see everything clearly now. Yes

Quote:I'm actually glad to see you around again though, I have sometimes wondered how you're getting on. I was hoping you'd be one of us by now Tongue Anyway... how's the writing going? I enjoyed that one book of yours about the satanic wine maker... Hope you'll write more.

Thanks. Fiction writing is a tough racket. I'm not saying I'll never write another novel, I'm just kind of burned out on that whole thing. But who knows.

Anything new with you?

(13-12-2014 02:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Welcome back, Egor. Long time no see. Smartass

Hello Vosur. I hope you've been studying and not just wallowing in atheist idiocy these last days. I think you'll like my first serious post. Make sure you're watching for it!

(13-12-2014 03:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Dodgy

Hey man, you're the boss, right? Boot me. I don't know what you've turned this place into; maybe you don't want theists mucking things up. Of course now there are about a gazillion free-speech atheist vs Christian forums on Facebook. I post there, I get 200 responses or I wonder what's wrong with the me.

I completely understand atheists being afraid of theists these days. The world is coming to an end and no one wants to hear your shit anymore. Just sayin...

But you're the boss. Bowing

(13-12-2014 03:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  'sup up's Eddie.

Well, if it isn't Grinnin Girly Man. I've come to take you away from all of this.
[Image: trustme.gif]

(13-12-2014 03:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Egorgon, I must have conjured you up. I have mentioned you a few times lately.

Hope all's well in your world.

So, so. It's time to get back to God's work. Shit, He created me for this. Drinking Beverage

(13-12-2014 03:33 PM)kim Wrote:  Hey Egs- where've you been? Last I saw, you were wigging out on some kind of paranoid trip. Quite a hissy. Hope you're all better. Shy

So... Consider ... doing away with atheism, huh?

I'm with ya on that - count me in! Thumbsup

First things first; we gotta get rid of this theism stuff. After that - POOF - that atheism stuff will tumble like a house of cards.

Lets do this mutha. Drinking Beverage

Strike the match!
[Image: 200_s.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2014, 04:22 PM
(13-12-2014 02:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I see you decided to rejoin the "Support group for terrorists"

I knew you'd be back.

Why wasn't I around when that guy was here? I fucking hate america, I would love to say that to him.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Kim is right, atheism only exists because theism exists. Do away with theism and there will be no atheism either.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Well this should be entertaining. Don't let us down flash! Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco