Showing my face around here again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Showing my face around here again
(13-12-2014 04:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Oh, I have a whole new bag of tricks. You see, I've come to understand atheists. I see everything clearly now. Yes

What was so hard to understand before?
You claim there is a god, atheists reject that claim.
That's it. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Oh if you keep this up I'm going to like you.
"A new bag of tricks" though? I doubt it. I seriously fucking doubt it.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
13-12-2014, 04:30 PM
(13-12-2014 04:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 03:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  'sup up's Eddie.

Well, if it isn't Grinnin Girly Man. I've come to take you away from all of this.

I'm coming into the dohyō around 100 stone. And I am my own personal Lord and Savior. Just like you. I'm game for a ride, Eddie.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Bags of tricks about sums it up though.
Theism does require trickery to convince.
So there's that.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-12-2014, 04:36 PM
(13-12-2014 04:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm coming into the dohyō around 100 stone. And I am my own personal Lord and Savior. Just like you. I'm game for a ride, Eddie.

Isn't a stone like 16 pounds?

And I would like to address the sock puppets whose owners are too stupid to get it right. If I've been away for over a year, and a member acts like they remember me, but I've never seen them before. That would have to be a sock puppet of a person I do know.

Again, we have a forum of 16,000 dead members and sock puppets and 15 active members.

I'm not complaining. Maybe it's a good idea. I could have 365 new Veridicans a year if I just made one sock puppet a day. Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2014, 04:37 PM
(13-12-2014 04:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Why wasn't I around when that guy was here? I fucking hate america, I would love to say that to him.

Oh you missed out on so much more. Basically this guy, tired of bastardized versions of Christianity...founded his own version of Christianity... it was essentially the same but with him as some kind of prophet (bit egotistical if you ask me). Which he eventually gave up, acted like a normal human being, acting more rational for a bit, ...before re founding his religion, Going back to his old ways then storming off because we wouldn't stroke his ego by giving in and banning him (apparently we are one of the few atheist forums that haven't).

I recommend reading through his previous accounts posts if you want a laugh or to see what the ramblings of someone who believes god talks to him (specifically him because he's just that special) looks like.

This is what? the third time he's set out to destroy Atheism now...Yet lack of belief in gods is one of the fastest growing belief systems. Not doing so well at the destroying Atheism thing.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-12-2014, 04:51 PM
(13-12-2014 01:04 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Hello Atheists,

I see a lot of the same old faces around this joint. Apparently you're all still wandering around in the philosophical mud of atheism, all slow and thick. When are you going to come over to the bright side of things?

Y'all still passing KC around? Or has he finally turned atheist? I understand it only takes one bite or drop of bodily fluids.

What...? [Image: nixweiss.gif]

[Image: when-you-realize-youre-running-late.gif]

At least you are bothering to be honest with us this time. Good to know we wont have to wait a full post before you start being condescending.

Well, get on with it; start beating your dead horses already.
I need some amusement.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Hooo?
13-12-2014, 04:55 PM
America sucks.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-12-2014, 05:02 PM
(13-12-2014 04:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  America sucks.

TERRORIST!!1!!1!!!!11!!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 6 users Like FSM_scot's post