13-12-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Showing my face around here again
America's government sucks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-12-2014, 05:22 PM
(13-12-2014 05:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  America's government sucks.

STILL TERRORIST!!!11!!!!1

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
13-12-2014, 05:48 PM
(13-12-2014 04:37 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Why wasn't I around when that guy was here? I fucking hate america, I would love to say that to him.

Oh you missed out on so much more. Basically this guy, tired of bastardized versions of Christianity...founded his own version of Christianity... it was essentially the same but with him as some kind of prophet (bit egotistical if you ask me). Which he eventually gave up, acted like a normal human being, acting more rational for a bit, ...before re founding his religion, Going back to his old ways then storming off because we wouldn't stroke his ego by giving in and banning him (apparently we are one of the few atheist forums that haven't).

I recommend reading through his previous accounts posts if you want a laugh or to see what the ramblings of someone who believes god talks to him (specifically him because he's just that special) looks like.

This is what? the third time he's set out to destroy Atheism now...Yet lack of belief in gods is one of the fastest growing belief systems. Not doing so well at the destroying Atheism thing.

Goddamn the anticipation is killing me. Egor. Gordon. Whatev's. I hope you can meet your own hype.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
13-12-2014, 06:13 PM
(13-12-2014 05:48 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:37 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Oh you missed out on so much more. Basically this guy, tired of bastardized versions of Christianity...founded his own version of Christianity... it was essentially the same but with him as some kind of prophet (bit egotistical if you ask me). Which he eventually gave up, acted like a normal human being, acting more rational for a bit, ...before re founding his religion, Going back to his old ways then storming off because we wouldn't stroke his ego by giving in and banning him (apparently we are one of the few atheist forums that haven't).

I recommend reading through his previous accounts posts if you want a laugh or to see what the ramblings of someone who believes god talks to him (specifically him because he's just that special) looks like.

This is what? the third time he's set out to destroy Atheism now...Yet lack of belief in gods is one of the fastest growing belief systems. Not doing so well at the destroying Atheism thing.

Goddamn the anticipation is killing me. Egor. Gordon. Whatev's. I hope you can meet your own hype.

There is much to read on this board thanks to Egor/Gordon. Start with Egor and get a feel for things. Then move on to Gordon and his 'woo' period.

Egordon has a love/hate relationship with TTA. Obviously more love than he cares to admit since he can't seem to stay away. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-12-2014, 06:24 PM
(13-12-2014 05:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  America sucks.

TERRORIST!!1!!1!!!!11!!

If we are on the subject of america

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-12-2014, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 06:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-12-2014 04:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I see everything clearly now. Yes

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Re: Showing my face around here again
I have no idea what's going on, but I have the feeling I don't have enough popcorn for this show.
[+] 5 users Like Clockwork's post
13-12-2014, 06:46 PM
(13-12-2014 06:37 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I have no idea what's going on, but I have the feeling I don't have enough popcorn for this show.

No one does.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-12-2014, 06:58 PM
(13-12-2014 04:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Will of God huh? God gave you tools to perform your task I presume? Or did he do the usual deity thing and give you an old sock with a hole in it and an elderly guinea pig, and send you forth to do battle?

I applaud your commitment to not destroy atheists, and invite you to destroy atheism by whatever means are within your power Smile

Oh, I have a whole new bag of tricks. You see, I've come to understand atheists. I see everything clearly now. Yes

If you don't understand atheists by now, you never will. So what is it you see clearly?

Why come back? It never turns out well. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-12-2014, 07:07 PM
As long as Egordon isn't mean, I don't care that he's back. He was pretty decent last go-round.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post