Showing my face around here again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Showing my face around here again
(13-12-2014 05:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  America sucks.

TERRORIST!!1!!1!!!!11!!

Well, some people just want to watch the world burn.. others want to be the one responsible. Evil_monster [Image: fakkels.gif]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
13-12-2014, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 09:19 PM by Hafnof.)
I'm glad to see your web site is still up and running: http://veridicanism.com/

Hrrm... Total posts = 83? Total members = 5? It would seem that God has not seen fit to grant you a flock yet.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 6 users Like Hafnof's post
13-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Not to worry Ed. I'm the same guy I was back when I defended you.

Same guy, same rules. Don't shit on the rug and you'll be fine.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
13-12-2014, 09:48 PM
I leave for one day, ONE DAY!

And now look Lecture_preist

One thing we can all agree with, it’s going to be entertaining.

[Image: George-Bush-with-a-Beard-Eating-Popcorn--56967.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Well, it's beginning to look a lot like Xmas around here... Shy crazy relations and all.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-12-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2014 09:40 AM by Full Circle.)
What Egor/Gordon believes in case you have forgotten or wish to brush up for the upcoming discussions.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ck-in-here

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-12-2014, 12:18 AM
(13-12-2014 10:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What Egor/Gordon believes in case have forgotten or wish to brush up for the upcoming discussions.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ck-in-here

First off, thank you Full Circle for posting that. I fucking love that song. So does God. But the information there about Veridicanism is out of date. It has evolved. It has grown, as I have grown. I am, after all, the one bringing it to the world. I may not see the fruition of it, but I'm now on track, and I may not have enough time left to see it's influence in the world, but that's up to God.

Thank you again for posting that song. It is so inspiring. Banana_zorro

I read all the other replies by the way. I'm not sure what SR means by "not shitting on the rug" since that's what you all think I do all the time, but we'll see how it goes. What he doesn't realize is that I consider him a friend. Hmmm.

Anyway, I've had a few Jamesons. I'm going to listen to whatshername, and write my introductory hate post for all you who are ridiculous enough to deny your creator.

Take care. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2014, 12:23 AM
A waste of Jamesons.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
14-12-2014, 01:43 AM
(13-12-2014 04:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm coming into the dohyō around 100 stone. And I am my own personal Lord and Savior. Just like you. I'm game for a ride, Eddie.

Isn't a stone like 16 pounds?

And I would like to address the sock puppets whose owners are too stupid to get it right. If I've been away for over a year, and a member acts like they remember me, but I've never seen them before. That would have to be a sock puppet of a person I do know.

Again, we have a forum of 16,000 dead members and sock puppets and 15 active members.

I'm not complaining. Maybe it's a good idea. I could have 365 new Veridicans a year if I just made one sock puppet a day. Facepalm

Sigh. I thought you might have turned a new leaf.. but I see, it's going to be the same old Egor. Confused

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-12-2014, 04:25 AM
(14-12-2014 01:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Isn't a stone like 16 pounds?

And I would like to address the sock puppets whose owners are too stupid to get it right. If I've been away for over a year, and a member acts like they remember me, but I've never seen them before. That would have to be a sock puppet of a person I do know.

Again, we have a forum of 16,000 dead members and sock puppets and 15 active members.

I'm not complaining. Maybe it's a good idea. I could have 365 new Veridicans a year if I just made one sock puppet a day. Facepalm

Sigh. I thought you might have turned a new leaf.. but I see, it's going to be the same old Egor. Confused

Well there's your problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.